Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge (Disney's Hollywood Studios)

No. Different Styles.

Actually my MB one isn't even a Tumbler, but they would pair together nicely.

The different style mugs and tumblers puts me off buying a lot of that kind of merchandise as I think it can make a cupboard look messy. I was hoping for a second there that Disney were going to do something similar to what Starbucks are doing with their 'You are here' collection.

The different style mugs and tumblers puts me off buying a lot of that kind of merchandise as I think it can make a cupboard look messy. I was hoping for a second there that Disney were going to do something similar to what Starbucks are doing with their 'You are here' collection.
This may be the start of Disney doing something like that, who knows. It seems these are official Tumbler cups whereas the MB are just generic Disney. I could easily see them doing some kind of deal with Tumbler for the parks.

Got any pictures of these? I'm always up for a good tumbler or mug.
Heck, I still have my Disney/MGM Studio tumblers in the cabinet, and use them on a regular basis:)

that's some good looking merch to be honest. I like most of the t-shirt designs, and I appreciate that it's not just a giant piece of the concept art or logo on a black shirt, that other parks are known to do....

The tumbler is cool too.

This has to be the earliest land/attraction-specific has ever shown up for sale, right? We're still 18+ months away from opening.
Probably longer than 18 months. I guess you count that DLR is opening early so we're nearing the point where we're a year out on that coast (it probably soft opens as early as March next next year, officially opens Memorial Day?), but even still, it's very early for merchandise. It's probably an early test to see what guests like/don't like as far as land merch.

Probably longer than 18 months. I guess you count that DLR is opening early so we're nearing the point where we're a year out on that coast (it probably soft opens as early as March next next year, officially opens Memorial Day?), but even still, it's very early for merchandise. It's probably an early test to see what guests like/don't like as far as land merch.

Oh, I'm only talking about DHS, and I'm aware it's going to be longer than 18 months, but shorter than 24 months, with the exact timeframe falling somewhere in between. Hence the "+" sign.

But yes, extremely early for merch promotion to begin.

Oh, I'm only talking about DHS, and I'm aware it's going to be longer than 18 months, but shorter than 24 months, with the exact timeframe falling somewhere in between. Hence the "+" sign.

But yes, extremely early for merch promotion to begin.
Yeah, I can't think of a ride/land that has had merch out this far out and certainly not one that has had what i'd actually call "promo merch".

Notice that a lot of the merch currently says "Landing 2019"

Thanks I feel better now haha

This Battle Escape show building still blows me away. It has to be the biggest single attraction shoe building Disney has done??

The left looks like a circular ramp like you see in a parking garage?

And on the right could those be elevator lift supports?

View attachment 5920
Easily the biggest for one ride.

The biggest building was for FoP/NRJ and it's said that this is bigger than that.

Those are some solid pictures!! It drives me nuts that they are saving all that land behind Toy Story Midway Mania and the new Mickey Ride for future use and not just going all in now...

Those are some solid pictures!! It drives me nuts that they are saving all that land behind Toy Story Midway Mania and the new Mickey Ride for future use and not just going all in now...

Why sell one ticket for these attractions when you can sell several tickets for repeat visits for guests to discover new attractions?