Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Disney Springs Discussion

Big thumbs up from me for Pizza Ponte!

Slightly annoyed that it's not so easy to decide where to eat at Disney Springs anymore, haha
Hah, the good thing is that almost all the places have quality food and the there's many different types of cuisines to choose from.

Big thumbs up from me for Pizza Ponte!

Slightly annoyed that it's not so easy to decide where to eat at Disney Springs anymore, haha

Hah, the good thing is that almost all the places have quality food and the there's many different types of cuisines to choose from.
It's crazy how a couple of years ago you only had a few places that were worth your time...Now it's hard to choose where to have dinner

World of Disney is getting a complete remodel - outside/inside. It's meant to make it more modern and to fit in with the rest of DS more (i.e. Less theme, more generic). Think Uniqlo in terms of what the new World of Disney will look like.

Large portions of the store will go down at a time for the refurb, so Disney is going to be opening up a second World of Disney store in the large vacant building in Town center to move merchandise to while the store is under refurbishment. The relief store will be called "The Disney Corner" and is located directly to the left of the escalators once coming out of the Lime Garage, across from The Polite Pig.

World of Disney is getting a complete remodel - outside/inside. It's meant to make it more modern and to fit in with the rest of DS more (i.e. Less theme, more generic). Think Uniqlo in terms of what the new World of Disney will look like.

Large portions of the store will go down at a time for the refurb, so Disney is going to be opening up a second World of Disney store in the large vacant building in Town center to move merchandise to while the store is under refurbishment. The relief store will be called "The Disney Corner" and is located directly to the left of the escalators once coming out of the Lime Garage, across from The Polite Pig.
Didn't they just redo World of Disney?

I think the redo may have been done just in time for Town Center to open in May 2016, but that was more to enlarge the store than anything.

It should also be noted this is a dual-coast project. Disneyland's World of Disney will be receiving the same new design.
WoD has been mish mash refurbed over 15 years. It's a hodge podged mess. This will pull it all back to one solid thematic direction.

Lunch/Dinner/Dessert menus are up for Enzo's Hideaway: Menu | Enzos Hideaway

Not sure what I was expecting here, but this isn't it. It's too similar to Maria & Enzo's and it's not really a "Tunnel Bar" as much as a "Underground Restaurant". Although I would definitely eat here over Maria & Enzo's as I like the vibe of Hideaway a lot more.

Enzo’s Hideaway open and very busy today. Went in to peak and stuck around at the bar for drinks. There are no noticeable kids in side either. Nice chill atmosphere.
6CEC600B-131C-4B14-8B23-F531209D19BD.jpeg

Attachments

• 0479FE87-4C95-4937-B8F6-5A224150FF35.jpeg
    0479FE87-4C95-4937-B8F6-5A224150FF35.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 16
Last edited:
Oh, and while Pizza Ponte May be a tad overpriced, I’ll be damned if you walk away unsatisfied. This pizza is REALLY good.

Agreed 100%. Stopped in last night for a late night slice. Best pizza I've ever had? No. Best I've had in a theme park setting? Yes. (Blaze not even in the conversation, btw.)

And while $7 is pricey, had this been around in PI days a decade ago, I'd have paid $5 for something Pizza Planet quality. In fact, I did--it was that little stand, I wish I could remember the woman's name. Anyway, inflation and improved quality justify the hike to me.

Also, that cannoli is still legit. No question that one IS overpriced ... but amazing.