Nintendo Coming to Universal Parks | Page 446 | Inside Universal Forums

Nintendo Coming to Universal Parks

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
If Nintendo is going to be at Site B, I cant help but think that it’ll accelerate the Site B timeline a bit.

I would think that some permits or larger plans would be leaked from the county office
Right great point. with 2022 being the latest said opening of Nintendo, we should be seeing all kinds of permits flying around everywhere for a completely new park on new land.

I don't think Bowser shows up in Yoshi, maybe elsewhere... But I was surprised by how many baddies from Mario Bros 2 may show up... (I'm sure they have appeared in new games since, but their first appearances would have been in good old school SMB2.)
SMB2 enemies have pretty much become standard Yoshi enemies now so it’s not really surprising.

Reactions: Alicia
I am so sick of no new info...

So here, a giant one of these is featured in one of the rides.

d9ea254af7b747f1d42d1bcc4a96ff62.jpg
http://www.hussrides.com/sites/default/files/video/topple_tower.mp4

Why does this list show Bowser as King Koopa?

Complete List of All Super Mario Brothers Characters

Just trying my wee best at getting up to speed... :saywhat:

That's an... interesting Mario list. I'd recommend this page for a better grasp on what's what in Mario's World. It has links for more details too should you choose to pursue them.

I will say though, that it is a bit difficult to convey many of the series elements without watching/playing the games. Certain sound effects, actions, and visual cues play a huge role in how people relate to this brand.

Reactions: Ashhanbre
Where’s Alicia at to spill all the beans on Nintendo plans after than HP coaster bomb?
I have spilled all the Nintendo beans. The internet no longer believes me because it’s taking too long lol.
I am patiently waiting for @chickenlilchip to drop a bomb, because it seems like he may have something up his sleeve.
Yea, if things have in fact changed I would love to have some sort of confirmation.

I will toss an easter egg. The load/unload of MK is envisoned as being a moving walkway much like FJ. Additionally, there will be 50-54 passenger vehicles on the track at the same time, not including other vehicles that will come and go throughout the attraction.

That should hold you all for the next 24 hours. ;)
Thanks Teebs. :thumbsup:

I will toss an easter egg. The load/unload of MK is envisoned as being a moving walkway much like FJ. Additionally, there will be 50-54 passenger vehicles on the track at the same time, not including other vehicles that will come and go throughout the attraction.

That should hold you all for the next 24 hours. ;)
:shock:

I am beyond excited for this attraction

Reactions: JPRA513 and Mike S
Allow me to throw just a taste of a tidbit, as I got wind of this for the Hollywood version, but should be for the others.

To be cryptic but still giving something, I have heard of something they are planning to incorporate to Mario Kart. To not explain further, what I got was something that could rival the Kong animatronic from Reign of Kong.

Take that, as you will.

50 -54 people so are we getting the kong vehicle on mario cart 2

I believe someone explained that it'd be 2 cars going off at once, with 4 seats for each car; similar to Men in Black. So in a way, divide 50 with 2 you get 25 cars on the track at once. 54 divided by 2 gives you over 27 cars.

Hypothetically, we should be looking at an even 26 cars at once.

Edit: did a rough calculation, and someone correct me if I'm wrong. I multiplied 4 seats for 26 cars at once, and then got about 104 individuals at one given time. Now, if we were to multiply that by 60 (an hour), that would then mean the attraction will pull over 6,240 individuals per hour at once.

I'm probably way off about that, but if that's the case, MK will be a capacity lover's dream. That said, I have to think it'll be lower than that..

Last edited:
Reactions: shiekra38