Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Ray Rush: Opening Spring 2018

Lookin' good! What purpose does that AquaSphere actually fulfill other than visuals, out of interest?
It is a bowl like element I think. White Water West did another installation with the aquasphere and manta element, though Ray Rush will have the added element of being launched as well.

This is a video of the other installation:

And this is just the Aquasphere element:

A little off topic, but do you guys think this starts a larger plan for the future of Aquatica? What do you think comes after this?
Anything that comes after this would require a lot of restructuring, as the available land as it at the other side of the exit lane. I always think they should build a large parking structure on that land, large enough for both Aquatica and Seaworld, and then the current parking can be used for expansion.

i-BnG6dbf-XL.jpg

i-jTgFCDx-XL.jpg

i-gxsF93m-XL.jpg

PHOTOS: Massive Water Slide Sections Installed at Aquatica Orlando

Is there any update on Ray Rush? Haven't seen or heard any updates for over a month now! It seems it should be ready to open soon? I'm looking forward to riding!