Fast & Furious: Supercharged - General Discussion | Page 256 | Inside Universal Forums

Fast & Furious: Supercharged - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
The one thing I am getting from all of this is that the GP tends to like the 360 tunnels. I mean Kong comments so often talk about how short the ride is. It seems when they through enough at you that it takes re-rides to notice details, well, they are keeping people entertained enough that they lose time during those couple of minutes or something. Just my take, but I imagine it is a complement to someone when they hear that the longest ride in the park feels too short.

The one thing I am getting from all of this is that the GP tends to like the 360 tunnels. I mean Kong comments so often talk about how short the ride is. It seems when they through enough at you that it takes re-rides to notice details, well, they are keeping people entertained enough that they lose time during those couple of minutes or something. Just my take, but I imagine it is a complement to someone when they hear that the longest ride in the park feels too short.
Agree. Just like a really good movie seems to go fast or a boring movie seems to take forever. .

I think when people say short, they mean you do so little in the ride. There are only a handful of effects used: gate(when it works), skull + bats scene(if that even counts), first screen, second screen, tunnel, Kong, badda bing badda boom drop off your glasses. At least that's MY main complaint

I'm sure the GP likes 360 Tunnels just fine but this is just going to be like Transformers that when the ride vehicle came up, guests would say, "Oh, it's like Spiderman." And then when the ride was finished, guests would come off saying, "Oh, that was Spiderman." These rides are 2 Close 2 Similar.

I'm sure the GP likes 360 Tunnels just fine but this is just going to be like Transformers that when the ride vehicle came up, guests would say, "Oh, it's like Spiderman." And then when the ride was finished, guests would come off saying, "Oh, that was Spiderman." These rides are 2 Close 2 Similar.
ahh. but if they only would think it was like SpiderMan, then it would be a really good attraction. ;):lol:.......just kidding, of course:)

These RVs will look significantly different than Kong's.

Fast-Furious-Supercharged-Load-Platform-Rendering-690x460.jpg

It won't be until the 360 tunnel that they realize it's the same ride.

Do people really say that?

I've only done Transformers once, but I wouldn't have made the Spider-man comparisons without reading the board. Transformers is a lot more chaotic and has a lot more going on. Spider-man is so much more subdued. The difference in pace made the rides seem widely different to me.

Significantly different? It'll be the 2nd 40-passenger open air bus ride some guests board that day.

I believe Dave is refering more to the design.

The Kong vehicle was more similar to those seen in freight trucks from back in the early 1900's, where-as this is more proper bus and more sleak and modern looking than run down expedition.

Reactions: tankart150

I've only done Transformers once, but I wouldn't have made the Spider-man comparisons without reading the board. Transformers is a lot more chaotic and has a lot more going on. Spider-man is so much more subdued. The difference in pace made the rides seem widely different to me.

These were direct quotes from guests.

I believe Dave is refering more to the design.

The Kong vehicle was more similar to those seen in freight trucks from back in the early 1900's, where-as this is more proper bus and more sleak and modern looking than run down expedition.

Oh, of course. Anyone can see that. But this design doesn't mean it's not The Scoop too.

transformers-the-ride-evac.jpg

I've never really felt personally that they are almost the same. I like both attractions, Spider Man's better overall, but I like how you feel more in the scene with Transformers. But you do see some people on the internet sites complain about them being similar....I'm glad that Comcast pushed to build Transformers. Two quality attractions. And I'm sure the GP likes both since they're very high capacity attractions but still get long lines....It works for me. :thumbsup:

These RVs will look significantly different than Kong's.

Fast-Furious-Supercharged-Load-Platform-Rendering-690x460.jpg

It won't be until the 360 tunnel that they realize it's the same ride.
Wow, just realized there are 2 vehicles that are attached to each other. Its literally a tram. OH boy.....After analyzing the aerial of construction of the 3d room, I was wondering why it was so big if they only had one "kong" like vehicle. I had hope maybe they added another element. Welp thats out the window now

Wow, just realized there are 2 vehicles that are attached to each other. Its literally a tram. OH boy.....After analyzing the aerial of construction of the 3d room, I was wondering why it was so big if they only had one "kong" like vehicle. I had hope maybe they added another element. Welp thats out the window now

I noticed though that the second worker is standing infront of the begining of the second section so maybe the are lined up bumper to bumper?

Reactions: tankart150
I noticed though that the second worker is standing infront of the begining of the second section so maybe the are lined up bumper to bumper?
Most rides have at least 2 employees loading and checking restraints at a time. Its at least like that for Kong and Hulk