Fast & Furious: Supercharged - General Discussion | Page 270 | Inside Universal Forums

Fast & Furious: Supercharged - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Hey, we all make mistakes right? ;)
They were discovered to be on Disney's payroll. A clear cut case of ThemePark espionage & sabotage.;)....Actually I believed it was 2 night maint. guys that skipped a few steps on their maint. run through to save time. I believe they were fired pretty quickly.

Last edited:
It truly isn't. Come on y'all.

Granted, we can use Gringott's as another thing to point to but a ride that by all indications should've been in tech rehearsals already yet has gone radio silent and there is nary a whiff of an opening date or TM previews? This is screaming the events of Kong to me.

I already explained the incident in question above, regarding Gringotts.

You know the big 360 scene at the end of Gringotts? You know how there’s a piece of the wall that moves out of the way before you zoom through it? One time early on, the door stayed shut. And the coaster train drove right through it.

You know the big 360 scene at the end of Gringotts? You know how there’s a piece of the wall that moves out of the way before you zoom through it? One time early on, the door stayed shut. And the coaster train drove right through it.

I thought this was about the maximum speed test of Test Track at first but they didn’t have that Kuga arm then.

Reactions: tankart150

To clarify, maintenance was doing unauthorized testing of a reduced motion/faster pull back of the screen after hours. They overrode the show software and safety systems and crashed. People got fired. This was the cause of the sudden shutdown in spring 2015 and the missing screen for a few months.

Just got confirmation that it's ready to go, but they keep getting the spinning pinwheel of death.
A couple of hard restarts and a PRAM reset should fix it. Not too long now...

Please.... we all know the Intel based Macs don't have PRAM to reset. (Shout out to my four years being tech help desk for iBook deployment at my high school).