Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion | Page 79 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Cult could avoid the politics easily in a house, although the announcement reaction might be divisive.

I agree, and there are some scenes that would make for an excellent house.

For me though, I can’t separate the messaging and themes from the show. They did an excellent job writing and producing season 7. I would just rather not have it at HHN, politics were just too intertwined into the season.

Having said that, I would be shocked if its not at HHN.

I’m going to speculate here...maybe we’re not getting It? If we were, I would have assumed they’d announce It first - it’s the highest grossing horror film of all time.

I doubt they would do Stranger Things AND IT the same year. I mean, that would be amazing, but I just don't think they would.

Personally, I like the Stranger Things show more, but I think IT would be a much better maze. Clowns are scary.

I agree and earlier in this thread I expressed how I thought they were a little too similar for the same event year. However, it’s still rumored both are coming. The announcement today makes me doubt the rumor a bit less. But who knows; they might be pulling a one two knockout punch.

I’m going to speculate here...maybe we’re not getting It? If we were, I would have assumed they’d announce It first - it’s the highest grossing horror film of all time.

If we don’t get IT I’d assume they’d probably wanna go after another 80s property. As far as what it would be, I realllyyyy wanna say Hellraiser since it would such an amazing maze but another part of me thinks it might be something like NoES

Reactions: happy bunny rabbit
Universal absolutely would do them both...

Notice he said 'would' which could mean they were planning to, but are not able to anymore. I believe someone else said recently that they heard Universal lost IT a few months ago, but maybe I am remembering incorrectly.

Notice he said 'would' which could mean they were planning to, but are not able to anymore. I believe someone else said recently that they heard Universal lost IT a few months ago, but maybe I am remembering incorrectly.

I’m reading it differently; personally it seems as though the IP Lineup was locked all the way back in January. Reports of IT getting the boot have just recently surfaced and Murdy hasn’t tweeted anything about a new maze. There is a case that IT won’t come, but there is a definite case we will see “it”

Reactions: happy bunny rabbit
I’m reading it differently; personally it seems as though the IP Lineup was locked all the way back in January. Reports of IT getting the boot have just recently surfaced and Murdy hasn’t tweeted anything about a new maze. There is a case that IT won’t come, but there is a definite case we will see “it”

I mean, that is pretty much what I said, as in they were planning to have it at the event but something happened where it is no longer a possibility or more up in the air

I heard they lost IT months ago.

I almost hope they did. I probably can't go this year and don't want to miss it

Also, here is the post I mentioned in my first message.

Reactions: horrornights789
I mean, that is pretty much what I said, as in they were planning to have it at the event but something happened where it is no longer a possibility or more up in the air

Also, here is the post I mentioned in my first message.

I saw the post, and I do think it could be real that we lost IT. On the Hollywood side though word is it’s still green lit and Murdy hasn’t indicated any shake ups. Basically, it seems as though that for now IT may be safe(just need that announcement!!)