Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 2018 (USH) General Discussion

Oh. Well still, that would be fantastic uptick in capacity, especially if they open Minions. Any guesses on what the Tram could be themed as?

To say this, with Pets a possible project, we may want to look at how that'll affect crowd flows for HHN, specifically, TWDA and whatever is in Parisian.

Consider the chances of Despicable Me opening to a low, but it's been like that for years to where it's more of hands being tied due to not legalities, but just complications of the size of the park.

Last edited:
Oh. Well still, that would be fantastic uptick in capacity, especially if they open Minions. Any guesses on what the Tram could be themed as?

There has been speculation it could potentially be AHS: Cult, given that it's technically new and never been seen, as following what Murdy said when describing it to a fan on Twitter.

A Cult tram 2016 style could be really cool. There were rumours that ToT maze last year was all originally supposed to be part of the Tram, and honestly if it was, I could see Tram being really worthwhile. If they do mini-houses this year with Cult, it couled really do the season justice.

A Cult tram 2016 style could be really cool. There were rumours that ToT maze last year was all originally supposed to be part of the Tram, and honestly if it was, I could see Tram being really worthwhile. If they do mini-houses this year with Cult, it couled really do the season justice.

Regardless of the theme, I'm not expecting TT to be as detailed. Given how lines build up too quickly in the attraction, as a result of the shortened route, not to mention the employees in TT aren't as strict as the maze ones when it comes to people taking pictures during, I think having too many mini-houses will impede the flow even more than necessary.

Even though I really want Asylum for the maze I think Cult could’ve been a good maze; hopefully Terror Tram can do it justice if it ends up there. Cult fits in the first few environments but is gonna feel really out of place in the WoW Sets. Side note but wondering if we’ll finally get a Coven house next year or a S8 thing *ik it’s too soon but just a thought*?

If they do Cult as a scare zone and Terror Tram, hopefully that'll get whatever annoying fans, that I know are gonna complain once they see the Orlando AHS maze announcement and then ours, disappointed about it not getting a maze to stop their complaining, as having it fit two components at HHN should get it out of their systems. I honestly didn't care for this season and am glad it's being confined to something smaller that I could see not having to waste money and resources for a full house. I think Asylum deserves it's time.

If they do Cult as a scare zone and Terror Tram, hopefully that'll get whatever annoying fans, that I know are gonna complain once they see the Orlando AHS maze announcement and then ours, disappointed about it not getting a maze to stop their complaining, as having it fit two components at HHN should get it out of their systems. I honestly didn't care for this season and am glad it's being confined to something smaller that I could see not having to waste money and resources for a full house. I think Asylum deserves it's time.

Oh trust me, AHS fans are gonna be mad at Orlando for having a solo Cult house while we get Asylum.

Even though I really want Asylum for the maze I think Cult could’ve been a good maze; hopefully Terror Tram can do it justice if it ends up there. Cult fits in the first few environments but is gonna feel really out of place in the WoW Sets. Side note but wondering if we’ll finally get a Coven house next year or a S8 thing *ik it’s too soon but just a thought*?

Honestly, I think WoW sets would be perfect for Cult. Have it be the neighborhood from the show after Kai successfully gets elected and sends the world to Anarchy; fill it with "Kai Anderson 2020" banners and have Kai's rant from episode 1 playing in the background. Right before entering the sets, have a video of Kai's "acceptance speech." It could be really cool.

My biggest concern with Cult is the political stuff, tbh. I don't think Purge last year caused too many problems, but still, 2018 midterms will be big in the news this October and I feel like uni will be walking on eggshells.

My biggest concern with Cult is the political stuff, tbh. I don't think Purge last year caused too many problems, but still, 2018 midterms will be big in the news this October and I feel like uni will be walking on eggshells.

When it comes to the scare zone, I'm just expecting the smiley face in blood on random spots, banners saying to vote for Kai in other places, as well as maybe a prop truck and the return of the good ol' fire tower. As for Terror Tram, similar stuff and reused props from 2016 TT and other times they did clown stuff. The season soundtrack and maybe video messages of Kai's speech on the tram. It shouldn't be difficult to not mention real life politics in either situation.

When it comes to the scare zone, I'm just expecting the smiley face in blood on random spots, banners saying to vote for Kai in other places, as well as maybe a prop truck and the return of the good ol' fire tower. As for Terror Tram, similar stuff and reused props from 2016 TT and other times they did clown stuff. The season soundtrack and maybe video messages of Kai's speech on the tram. It shouldn't be difficult to not mention real life politics in either situation.

That's true; if they could get away with the Purge, they could get away with anything. Still concerned someone is going to do something stupid before the midterms and Uni will overbalance.

If Cult is on the TT, one would assume they'd collaborate with FXNext, who also collaborated with Murdy and Co. for Roanoke last year, but for new video featuring Kai, and the respective actor.

If they go for Cult or Purge, they'll be on eggshells in any way, regardless if it's toned down on the political aspect.