Universal's Cinematic Celebration Night Show | Page 37 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's Cinematic Celebration Night Show

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Maybe the show will be entitled...

"Universe of
pdAKGZW.gif
"

Tbh, I just wanted to use a Hugh Laurie gif. I'll see myself out now. :eek:ut:

When will Universal announce that they have an attraction worth visiting for this Summer?

Good question. I know they have a date. I’m shocked that they haven’t announced what the show entails, let alone an opening timeframe.
They haven't even announced an opening date for F&F... which could turn out to be a good thing.

They could (officially) open F&F and the Lagoon show in tandem. Get the today show down here, show off some footage of the Lagoon show, it would be great promo for UOR as a resort in saying "hey, we have nighttime shows too!" and for F&F. Throw in some footage of the Potter show while you're at it.

The Potter show hasn’t been marketed heavily so whenever the lagoon show opens I expect them both to be marketed together with a new “Universal at Night” campaign possibly with VB (as intended)? Although I doubt Uni has given up opening VB late and adding a show

Yea I just don't see how the structure is temporary, but who knows.

Either way, I'm excited by the potential scale we're seeing out of this. Hoping it's much more impressive looking than Cinespec

Yea I just don't see how the structure is temporary, but who knows.

Either way, I'm excited by the potential scale we're seeing out of this. Hoping it's much more impressive looking than Cinespec
As I mentioned a few weeks ago (which is well back since this thread has gained interest), the people doing this project are "Black Water Divers". If someone wants to scope out their website to see if there's anything there to lead you to believe this is just how they do construction or it's permanent, then here you go:

Black Water Divers - Deland, Florida

As I mentioned a few weeks ago (which is well back since this thread has gained interest), the people doing this project are "Black Water Divers". If someone wants to scope out their website to see if there's anything there to lead you to believe this is just how they do construction or it's permanent, then here you go:

Black Water Divers - Deland, Florida
The only relevant service I can find is for welding. If they're bringing in divers to weld, the platform definitely is permanent. Underwater welding is super expensive.

Reactions: fryoj and Nick
Considering the water level is 1-2 feet below normal, what if this scaffolding is a permanent structure to hold wires, piping and such while a second level on top that is more permanent and holds the actual show works.

You can see in photos posted previously that some of the divers have been in full welding dive attire. I am sure this is the structure they decided upon, and it will work just fine to support the show infrastructure.

They’re permanently staying for this show. Just accidentally overhead entertainment techs discussing some stuff while I was taking photos just now. They were looking for a good spot to put some kind of control booth. Think they settled on behind Richters.

Some interesting words I swear they said, but I have no idea the context: “drone,” “bleachers,” “flies out on the wire to the other side,” and “we’ll drain it every Sunday to reach them/yes they go all the way to the bottom; they’re not floating.”

Take that all as you will. I have no clue what this show will be but they seemed pretty geared up about it.

They’re permanently staying for this show. Just accidentally overhead entertainment techs discussing some stuff while I was taking photos just now. They were looking for a good spot to put some kind of control booth. Think they settled on behind Richters.

Some interesting words I swear they said, but I have no idea the context: “drone,” “bleachers,” “flies out on the wire to the other side,” and “we’ll drain it every Sunday to reach them/yes they go all the way to the bottom; they’re not floating.”

Take that all as you will. I have no clue what this show will be but they seemed pretty geared up about it.
holy :x: Alicia. Talk about in the right place at the right time.

Tinker Bell will fly along the lagoon?!?

Okay, I'm starting to get hyped.