Halloween Horror Nights 2018 (USH) General Discussion | Page 123 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2018 (USH) General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
He's peeling almonds and Pennywise comes out and helps him, the IT logo fades in.

It turns out it wasn't Pennywise; it was Jack the Clown all along!

But Murdy, rather than succumb to the iconification of Hollywood, proceeds to rip off his cap and show his hatless-head to Jack in all its glory.

'Twas the bloodiest moment in hollywood history. Jack, battered and broken, grew stiller...stiller...before being vanquished by Hollywood Harry.

Wonder if Holidayz in Hell could’ve been the original he wrote
yea "original", except its the same as Orlando's 2011 maze "Holidays of Horror" only as a scarezone and instead of Arbor Day & Presidents day, we're getting Cinco de Mayo & Halloween/Day of the Dead. Also Murdy didn't create this scarezone concept. It was another guy, name escapes me...

anyway... if there was ever a concept that needed to be revisited, it needs to be the scrapped "KILLERZ" concept. It'd be perfect for the entrance scarezone complete with flame tower and go go dancers. It'd give Hollywood the darker edge it needs. And after the trainwreck that was last year's event, it'd certainly be a big opening statement. It'd be like Hellraiser as a scarezone, only original.

Hellraiser is straight up BDSM complete with chains... Pinhead is all about the balance- pain and pleasure. These 4 concept characters would fall perfectly in line with the rest of the Cenobytes.

If we were to never get the rights to Hellraiser at HHN, I would love to have a Killers maze.

I almost want to say that Killerz would be a "preview SZ" for a Hellraiser maze, in the same vein as Dark Christmas was to Krampus and Hell-o-Ween (allegedly) is to TrT. Now, admittedly, Murdy said that making Dark Christmas a preview SZ wasn't the intent, but now that a sort of precedent might be established this year with TrT and the Evil Dead 2 graffiti from 2016, maybe this could become like a hollywood tradition. Almost like how Pixar does future movie cameos.

Reactions: horrornights789
I almost want to say that Killerz would be a "preview SZ" for a Hellraiser maze, in the same vein as Dark Christmas was to Krampus and Hell-o-Ween (allegedly) is to TrT. Now, admittedly, Murdy said that making Dark Christmas a preview SZ wasn't the intent, but now that a sort of precedent might be established this year with TrT and the Evil Dead 2 graffiti from 2016, maybe this could become like a hollywood tradition. Almost like how Pixar does future movie cameos.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Hellraiser was being discussed for future years, although the only issue is that it’s Dimension owned(which btw - would the rights be easier to get after the Weinstein Company dissolved?)

I wouldn’t be surprised if Hellraiser was being discussed for future years, although the only issue is that it’s Dimension owned(which btw - would the rights be easier to get after the Weinstein Company dissolved?)

Honestly, at this point, who knows? Maybe, maybe not. It depends on who gets TWC, considering that the latest deal fell through. Maybe Lionsgate will get it? They have a good-ish relationship with Uni, though they also pulled some "Scream-TV" stunts with Evil Dead.