Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion | Page 133 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Part 2!
A1YZKl_tTWPNlxcFIbhFD_pxlq0=.gif

Hunter
It looks harmless now, but it could grow into something dangerous

Fright Night? Lost Boys?
Am I at least on the right track?

EDIT- This could also work for Halloween

EDIT THE SECOND Could also be Trick R Treat.

Last edited:
Still trying to fit the third one in, but the repeated use of the name Jerry makes me think of Fright Night and if the actual context of the words in the gifs pertain, it could fit, kind of. heh heh
Please tell me if I'm wrong now because I don't want get my hopes up for Fright Night. I LOVE the original. :)

Still trying to fit the third one in, but the repeated use of the name Jerry makes me think of Fright Night and if the actual context of the words in the gifs pertain, it could fit, kind of. heh heh
Please tell me if I'm wrong now because I don't want get my hopes up for Fright Night. I LOVE the original. :)
It's not Fright Night.

I'm trying to figure out if the clue structure is similar to the clue for Trick R Treat (I think), and if so, if you discount "uh" as a word, all the scenes pertain to children having issues with growing, or changing shape as a constant

Reactions: horrornights789
That's a different clue for a different house. I'm intentionally posting them on different sites.

For a second I misread this as confirmation for TrT and got a little excited:grin: The one on this site has me stumped

Edit - Over in Hollywood were speculating Trick ‘r Treat could be the next announcement, hopefully it applies here

I'm trying to figure out if the clue structure is similar to the clue for Trick R Treat (I think), and if so, if you discount "uh" as a word, all the scenes pertain to children having issues with growing, or changing shape as a constant
Different structure. I'm trying to use a different format for each "clue set."

Clue set 1 (Babylegs: 2 gifs) was word swaps.
Clue set 2 (Mind Blowers: 1 gif) has a different rule. EDIT - I should also emphasize that this clue is for the NEXT ANNOUNCEMENT.

Clue set 3 (I'll call it IU1 : 3 gifs) is a slightly different structure

Clue set 2 (Mind Blowers: 1 gif) has a different rule. EDIT - I should also emphasize that this clue is for the NEXT ANNOUNCEMENT.

Was Babylegs for Dead Exposure? This one(IU1) seems harder than the other two; the first gif seems like paranoia and the other two are doubting and then chaos. I keep thinking it’s either Lost Boys or Thing(ik this ones a wrong answer though) but they seem off

And did you say this was an IP, or is that part of the mystery?