Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion | Page 134 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Was Babylegs for Dead Exposure? This one(IU1) seems harder than the other two; the first gif seems like paranoia and the other two are doubting and then chaos. I keep thinking it’s either Lost Boys or Thing(ik this ones a wrong answer though) but they seem off
Babylegs was Dead Exposure, correct. And I realize this one is a little harder. It kinda is? This requires connecting things.
And did you say this was an IP, or is that part of the mystery?
It's part of the mystery. But if you're having a hard time connecting it to an IP, then maybe... It's... An...

Take all three as a set.

Only looking at all 3 gifs you just posted I can connect them to The Lost Boys.

Gif 1: Morty’s trying to convince Rick to get out because the people are backwards savages. In TLB Sam tries to convince his mom to get them out of Santa Carla cause of all the vampires.

Gif 2: This one’s the biggest stretch but going off of only what I see in the gif and not the quote the room they’re standing in looks a lot like Sam’s, and when Michael carries Star up at the end.

Gif 3: I’m assuming this one is from The Whirly Dirly Conspiracy? Without having seen it, just the synopsis alone points to TLB (example: a resort where everyone is immortal=the cave they live in is mentioned as having been a resort pre-earthquake) however if the third gif isn’t from that episode then nevermind lol

Reactions: Robert Bliss
Only looking at all 3 gifs you just posted I can connect them to The Lost Boys.

Gif 1: Morty’s trying to convince Rick to get out because the people are backwards savages. In TLB Sam tries to convince his mom to get them out of Santa Carla cause of all the vampires.

Gif 2: This one’s the biggest stretch but going off of only what I see in the gif and not the quote the room they’re standing in looks a lot like Sam’s, and when Michael carries Star up at the end.

Gif 3: I’m assuming this one is from The Whirly Dirly Conspiracy? Without having seen it, just the synopsis alone points to TLB (example: a resort where everyone is immortal=the cave they live in is mentioned as having been a resort pre-earthquake) however if the third gif isn’t from that episode then nevermind lol
It's part of the mystery. But if you're having a hard time connecting it to an IP, then maybe... It's... An...

Full set! These three gifs help point to one house... Good luck.
Part 1 -
pZUsQfuhnqxF7JO7l010rSOldas=.gif

Part 2 -
A1YZKl_tTWPNlxcFIbhFD_pxlq0=.gif

Part 3 -
mSjhEL39unrtvjFFhjTD2bf3Yw8=.gif

This may seem like a stretch(probably is), but the 1st & 3rd gifs are sort of reminiscent of a post-apocalypse. The first could be about the mutants, & the 3rd could be the actual fallout are.

This may seem like a stretch(probably is), but the 1st & 3rd gifs are sort of reminiscent of a post-apocalypse. The first could be about the mutants, & the 3rd could be the actual fallout are.

To stretch this even further...
A theme park (reference to whirly dirly gif) is built and includes artificial intelligence (second gif) but it is soon abandoned as the AI malfunctions / takes over and they become "backwards savages" and we're stuck in the middle of it all.

Survive or Die? Saws ‘n Steam? Nightengales? Interstellar Terror?

Edit - Logan’s Run(one of Saws n Steam’s influences) was released in 1976. This one is driving me crazy

Last edited: