Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion | Page 136 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
“Dynamite” is the main reason I’m keeping The Thing in. It’s the one really blatant codename to me. Obviously Zero was as well but that required having an idea on its’ concept.

Reactions: Robert Bliss
So wait… re-reading the past few pages it was mentioned Snacks could be a potential original(along with Zero/Dead Exposure & Feature), so could TrT be Snacks and another House an original? I can’t really see TrT fitting with anything else besides Ragtag(Sam’s Mask, come to think of it literally anything can connect to Ragtag)

Edit - I could’ve sworn Alien isn’t supposed to be coming either. Hopefully that means Freddy can show up

Last edited:
Only thing I know for sure at this point is Trick r Treat is highly likely. Everyone is kinda pointing that way. Not so much for anything else but the original we're still trying to figure out.

Only thing I know for sure at this point is Trick r Treat is highly likely. Everyone is kinda pointing that way. Not so much for anything else but the original we're still trying to figure out.

So it seems at this point the IP’s that are in the “Really Likely/All But Confirmed” category are AHS Cult & Trick ‘r Treat. Halloween is probably gonna show up too, but that one hasn’t received much discussion aside from being a possible mashup that will include Blumhouse’s(sort of like Jigsaw last year). So that means the other two-three wildcard IP’s at the moment could either be Thing(I don’t buy it but Ifrit hinted it), The Lost Boys, Nightmare on Elm Street, or Poltergeist(is this one still on the table?).

Reactions: Robert Bliss
So it seems at this point the IP’s that are in the “Really Likely/All But Confirmed” category are AHS Cult & Trick ‘r Treat. Halloween is probably gonna show up too, but that one hasn’t received much discussion aside from being a possible mashup that will include Blumhouse’s(sort of like Jigsaw last year). So that means the other two-three wildcard IP’s at the moment could either be Thing(I don’t buy it but Ifrit hinted it), The Lost Boys, Nightmare on Elm Street, or Poltergeist(is this one still on the table?).
I don't even know about AHS (as a house) or Halloween, honestly. My brain's been spin-cycled and most of my assumptions from before flew away. I'd say Lost Boys and The Thing are out for sure.

upload_2018-5-1_23-13-4.gif

Nothing is really known this year.

View attachment 6619

Nothing is really known this year.
How apropos.

Inglourious-Basterds-quotes-2.gif