Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else wondering how they can make the forest dark and creepy in the bright Orlando sunshine?
I'm sure most of the forbidden forest scenes in the film are at night.

A lot of those scenes were done on a soundstage, I’m sure, or done during the day and just tinted down to night. Filming at night brings a whole new meaning to horror nights.

sure just make Dr Phillips move their high school and get around 2000 people to move out of their homes and your be good.

Are there loads of complaints September - November every year because of HHN? Surely keeping the parks open till 9/10 wouldn’t make a difference and wouldn’t garner that many complaints.

Opening till 2am for a solid 2 months with loud music and chainsaws definitely make more noise than keeping a park open.

Are there loads of complaints September - November every year because of HHN? Surely keeping the parks open till 9/10 wouldn’t make a difference and wouldn’t garner that many complaints.

Opening till 2am for a solid 2 months with loud music and chainsaws definitely make more noise than keeping a park open.
I think the coasters and screaming guests on them create the most noise at the resort. Before the Hulk was re-done, that coaster could be heard literally for miles. Things on the ground are better blocked by buildings and the sound doesn't travel as far. Not that people living behind the park can't hear the chainsaws, (or more notably the pyro from shows like Bill & Ted,) but that's still nothing compared to the screams of guests riding coasters up in the air.

Now living near Busch Gardens when they're open late during the summer has got to be a nightmare with Falcon's Fury running every night. That thing is loud. Plus, they sometimes have full on fireworks displays for their Summer Nights event.

Big change in May hours at IOA this year. In past years, short of Memorial Day weekend, IOA closed every night between 6 PM & 8 PM. This year they're open till 10 PM most of the days in May, with the Hogwarts show after dark. I'll be at the parks in a couple of days and we're really looking forward to enjoying IOA in the dark for the first time for more than just a few minutes. Kong & Hulk & JPRA& Camp Jurassic should be great attractions in the dark, plus the beauty of all the lands lit up. .

Some didn't have a choice it just kind of popped up around them

Life finds a way

It's been several years since IOA opened, I think the folks that were "surprised" by a "all of the sudden giant theme park in my backyard" , probably have left by now. Anyone moving into the immediate area would obviously know exactly what they are signing up for.

It's been several years since IOA opened, I think the folks that were "surprised" by a "all of the sudden giant theme park in my backyard" , probably have left by now. Anyone moving into the immediate area would obviously know exactly what they are signing up for.

Forget about that major highway that goes right through the area.....residents don't mind that haha

Volcano Bay was a bit of a surprise to some for instance

Status
Not open for further replies.