Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion | Page 170 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Why did they yank it? I remember when The Shining leaked last year and it was a few weeks until they actually announced it--King trying to prevent it, IIRC.

I would assume the door was opened too quickly, to when it was supposed to be announced tomorrow morning.

Either way, that doesn't mean it's not happening.

And with that, all of the shared IP's are complete, which means that they shouldn't have to wait for one-another to announce things together, like last year. Color me curious to see what comes next for Orlando in information, as both Hollywood and Orlando have very unique and differing years, in a good way.

Why did they yank it? I remember when The Shining leaked last year and it was a few weeks until they actually announced it--King trying to prevent it, IIRC.
Because it was an unlisted video that wasn't meant to be posted yet, as the announcement hasn't been made.
Unlisted videos appear when they're in public playlists, the marketing guy either didn't understand Youtube playlists or made a mistake, either way...RIP that guy.

Tonight seems like a good night to reminisce a bit... 1:08

*double post*

Trick ‘r Treat has officially been announced and will be a shared property. IM SO EXCITED FOR THIS HOUSE
Well, the timing was off by about 6 days, but...

tenor.gif

Kudos to anyone who picked up on the hints. :thumbsup:

Well I’m pumped TrT is coming. Great IP and it deserves the full treatment. The SZ was awesome last year, but left me wanting more.

I sure hope the person responsible for that leak doesn’t lose their job. Doesn’t matter to me that it got leaked, but it could really tick off executives. Still kind of a head scratcher that someone would screw that up.

... unrelated, there has been so much speculation this year I haven’t really kept up with it all. Can anyone tell me if Halloween is still a possibility, or has that kind of been ruled out?

Reactions: happy bunny rabbit