Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion | Page 153 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
So we're getting an announcement tomorrow? I ask because there's nothing on HHN's twitter about it, as there was the first two announcements.

Hopefully they’ll pre announce it tonight :shrug: They might just do what they did last year and drop it out of nowhere; however I don’t think they’ll repeat that

Tonight seems like a good night to reminisce a bit... 1:08

Assuming it’s coming back, it’s easily one of my most anticipated. That house alone looks intense from just watching, can’t imagine going in solo

Edit - Might be a basic connection but could “Ragtag” connect to Micheal’s dilapidated mask from the new film? Or Sam’s mask? This codename seems the easiest but it connects to everything

Really my biggest surprise if there is an announcement tomorrow will be what the code name is for TrT. My guess is Snacks. Lots of treats and human eating in that film.
What if a different film celebrating the October holiday is announced as a house tomorrow? Which code could be associated with that, I wonder? I'm not really wondering. It'll be Trick r' Treat.

What if a different film celebrating the October holiday is announced as a house tomorrow? Which code could be associated with that, I wonder? I'm not really wondering. It'll be Trick r' Treat.

If that’s true, I’m hoping the trailer is dropped too. I hope this goes in a Sprung Tent again so it’s claustrophobic like the 24 version

I am feeling purely and simply evil tonight. :whistle:
If you enjoy disappointment, keep expecting Halloween.
24bcd15d29d9b0ee366e1e0417f27482b5f44b28_00.gif