Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion | Page 154 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I am feeling purely and simply evil tonight. :whistle:
If you enjoy disappointment, keep expecting Halloween.
24bcd15d29d9b0ee366e1e0417f27482b5f44b28_00.gif
I love this Loomis quote so much.

Halloween will be announced in the later summer.
The announcement could be anything. I wonder what Doctor Jimmy thinks.

I might go with "meteor" for the code word. Maybe. Also, if it was at all a hint, meteors make craters. heh heh

Woah go to sleep and miss all the action. Well done on cracking the codename in record time!

Just had a thought though. If Meteor isn’t the secret house, then it must have been in the mix for a while. Which makes me wonder whether the reason people aren’t hearing a lot about this secret house is because there isn’t one - maybe it is a property that was on the slate but fell through?

Guess my guy was wrong on that.

Disappointing too. I was looking forward to moving beyond it. Aside from what I expected to get announced today, nothing else I know is coming was on the leaked house list.

Woah! So based on that last part, only one of AHS, Trick R Treat and Halloween is actually coming to the event? I’m fairly certain all three of those were on the original leaked list.

Dayum. So that's two IPs. Honestly, with how many things Legacy has said have been ruled out, is there anything those other three IPs could be? Besides, deargodletitnotbethecase, Purge and WD?

Reactions: Robert Bliss
Guess my guy was wrong on that.

Disappointing too. I was looking forward to moving beyond it. Aside from what I expected to get announced today, nothing else I know is coming was on the leaked house list.

If they were wrong about this, it makes me wonder if they are wrong about some of these other things?

Personally, I'm loving how no one really seems to have a clue about this year. So much better than last year when everything was spoiled so early.