Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion | Page 152 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Coach

Dynamite

Feature

Fireball- ST

Meteor -NOT the secret house

Poison- 5th clue original

Ragtag

Snacks

Surprise- NOT the secret house

Zero- Dead Exposure

EDIT- taking "secret house" off Meteor since it apparently is not

Last edited:
Reactions: horrornights789
I feel like some of you don’t even read the thread you’re obsessed with.

Legacy said he has 10 codenames but 9 houses, doesn’t mean there isn’t a 10th house, but he hasn’t heard anything about one.

Assuming that we did get a 10th house, where would they put it? I could see in SS19 or 21A&B but that area would be so packed if they fit 5 houses(6 if you count Shrek) just in that section of the park. Additionally, Mystique on HNN has been hinting at another returning original property that has yet to be a solo house. Really excited to see what that ends up being

Reactions: OhHaiInternet95
So we're getting an announcement tomorrow? I ask because there's nothing on HHN's twitter about it, as there was the first two announcements.

I wonder if they're doing away with the MIB tent location? Maybe the F&F area has some space? Given that there has to be enough space for regular lines, express lines, guest exits, actor exits, and drink carts, five SS houses would be a MESS.

Last edited: