Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion

Oh, yay, we're back to the clip-show trailers of last year. :thud:

Should be a good house, though.

Also, it's pretty :x:ty of them to not put this up on Orlando's website at the same time, but whatever.

I was hoping they’d continue the trend of the StrTh announcement with it being in park but it is what it is. Also yeah this announcement reminds me of the announcements where the property is on billboards but still hasn’t been announced yet(that was Resident Evil in 23 right?)

Two IP's left for Orlando, I wonder what they are :?:
I mean Poltergeist hasn't really been debunked, even semi-encouraged by Legacy, so I don't see out of the realm of possibility.

HDD also hasn't been debunked by anyone with inside knowledge, and hasn't had really ANY spec, which would fit some hints.

My money is still on IT being the mystery house, though.

I mean Poltergeist hasn't really been debunked, even semi-encouraged by Legacy, so I don't see out of the realm of possibility.

HDD also hasn't been debunked by anyone with inside knowledge, and hasn't had really ANY spec, which would fit some hints.

My money is still on IT being the mystery house, though.

Yeah Poltergeist seems like a large possibility and HDD doesn’t seem outside the realm of being possible either considering it was a popular Universal-Blumhouse movie. I’m hoping IT is the secret house, if it’s not that I could either Halloween 2018 or an Icon house being worthy or being that secretive

Edit - What was TrT’s codename? Its narrowed down to Surprise, Coach or Dynamite; my bet is Dynamite since I’m hoping Surprise is HDD and Coach & Poltergeist seems like a perfect connection

Yessssss I am so stoked! I love traditional Halloween themes. Sometimes the concepts get a little far removed from the holiday so it's cool to have something like Trick r treat to cover that base. Can't wait to see how they pull of some of the scenes!