Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion

I know Entertainment has always played things closer to the vest, but yeah, nervous about the lack of news re: shows. I don't think you can underestimate the effect B&T had on crowds (with waiting, loading, 35 minute show, existing).
Why can't Uni just run a modified version of horror Make-up? Maybe with gorier effects or something, just to eat up some crowds.

I know Entertainment has always played things closer to the vest, but yeah, nervous about the lack of news re: shows. I don't think you can underestimate the effect B&T had on crowds (with waiting, loading, 35 minute show, existing).

They've never really mentioned shows until the end of announcement season any way. Plus, they've been pretty buddy-buddy with AoV in the off-season. I imagine that they will at least be coming back.

I just don't see how an upcharge house would work in Shrek, unless some kinda VR thing. Maybe Shrek has more to offer than I'm aware of, but charging more for it? I'd love to see how they could make it a compelling sell to people who know the location.

If there isn’t a surprise tenth house and/or another show to add with AOV, I hope they’ll consider running at least one of Fallon or F&F.

Is there any doubt they'll run F&F? Promoting it heavily on TV and radio at the moment, I expect a lot of occasional visitors will expect to ride it at HHN.

Plus there's the potential Potter show. Didn't they have Death Eater actors in Knockturn Alley on Halloween?

If logistics was an issue even with B&T absorbing crowds in that back corner, I don't know how it would be less of an issue without B&T.

In theory. I don't know what the available space/fire evac routes are though.

And I'll put this out there. While I know what is going where, I'm not confirming any of it publically. There is such thing as too much information coming out too soon.

I disagree.. no such thing... spill it!

I kid... bnr

Would they put AoV in FF and expand the scope of what they do? Those kids are pretty talented I'm sure they could make more out of it than just the dancing. Or combine them with something like Carnival of Carnage?

Or is the FF stage going to be gone by then? I forgot the timeline on that.

Would they put AoV in FF and expand the scope of what they do? Those kids are pretty talented I'm sure they could make more out of it than just the dancing. Or combine them with something like Carnival of Carnage?

I would personally love to see them in any larger space. Man was it congested where the show was last (and previous) years. Tough to get in or out of the Trick R Treat scarezone when the shows were going on. Last year seemed worse than previous years to me.

Is there any doubt they'll run F&F? Promoting it heavily on TV and radio at the moment, I expect a lot of occasional visitors will expect to ride it at HHN.

Basically what DannyPowers said but I’m just hoping Uni is fully aware of the crowds that ST will probably bring. It’s the HHN equivalent to Harry Potter and I’m sure they’re treating it as such, I’m just hoping that includes expanding on space for the event in some capacity. Whether it’s sone sort of B&T replacement, 10th house, upcharge house with enough pull to drive guests to buy into it (I’m thinking of something that would suck but probably work financially), or keeping more rides open, I’m keeping my fingers crossed they’ve got something up their sleeves to handle it.

I would personally love to see them in any larger space. Man was it congested where the show was last (and previous) years. Tough to get in or out of the Trick R Treat scarezone when the shows were going on. Last year seemed worse than previous years to me.
Yeah I would prefer they never do a show right there ever again lol it's just way too congested. And I personally think they put on a much more dynamic show than B&T combine it with some comedy actors and a little horror flair (like their show at 26) and it'd be one of their best shows yet. Plus they would do all sorts of cool audience interaction stuff that the other stage just doesn't allow.

@Disneyhead said FF should be closed (possibly demoed) by the end of summer.