Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion | Page 174 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Alright, here it is. I’m really proud of this one.

Clue # 7

HSUJbtUoZNvLfxrjwD2dY-SG3AY=.gif

Hey @Legacy, what time zone are you in? Is that important to the clue given you’ve posted this at the exact same time 3 days running now?

Yeah, something needs to help relieve the lost of B&T capacity wise. Even if BT were here with the introduction of ST into the event, there will still need to be added capacity to the event. Keeping F&F open and adding "something" to Potter will justify capacity issues.

About the stage show where AoV usually acts, I'm surprised they haven't attempted to use Delancy ST. (where Blues Brothers is) to add a stage at one side of the street so that there's more capacity to watch and separate from the main crowds.

Ok take two on this. The effort seems to be part of a routine, almost OCD. Are we looking for an IP involving a character with OCD, or stuck in a very particular routine? Trying to think outside the box on this one (and probably way way off)
Don't overthink it, though I do like the thought.

Unrelated to Clue #7 but re reading #3 and the rule is elements of a story, and the posts were about backwards savages, something seeming innocent, and whirly dirly. Either I’m reaching on it or that definitely seems like Path of the Wicked.

Back to Clue #7, Legacy said on HNN that the rule for 7 was sleight, which is being cunning or deceiving. My guess is still Happy Death Day but maybe it’s another property?

Ok take two on this. The effort seems to be part of a routine, almost OCD. Are we looking for an IP involving a character with OCD, or stuck in a very particular routine? Trying to think outside the box on this one (and probably way way off)
I cant think of anything having to do with consistency, routine, daily, etc.