Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion | Page 176 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Anyone replying with posts about The Ritual please use a *SPOILERS* tag at the beginning of your post.
You did the same thing yesterday with a quiet place, I don’t think you need to post this for every movie you haven’t seen. I think the people here know if they want to get spoiler heavy about “newer” releases, they’ll use a spoiler tag.

You did the same thing yesterday with a quiet place, I don’t think you need to post this for every movie you haven’t seen. I think the people here know if they want to get spoiler heavy about “newer” releases, they’ll use a spoiler tag.
I've just been busy with school and haven't been able to keep up with most new horror releases. Generally newer horror marketing doesn't give away much, so I like to go in as blind as possible, but I'll just try to avoid any info.

I've just been busy with school and haven't been able to keep up with most new horror releases. Generally newer horror marketing doesn't give away much, so I like to go in as blind as possible, but I'll just try to avoid any info.
We’re not talking story details...

I saw it, too. I really enjoyed it, but it’s only an alright movie. Sloooow burn. There’s a couple legitimately terrifying moments and a few REALLY cool ideas. But the monster design is top-notch and incredibly creative.
The film is worth watching for that alone.

There’s a slew of indie and foreign horror/suspense I would love to see show up at HHN.

The Ritual
Troll Hunter
Rare Exports
The Conspiracy
Existence
Abduction
Maniac

Alright, here it is. I’m really proud of this one.

Clue # 7

HSUJbtUoZNvLfxrjwD2dY-SG3AY=.gif

I would love if AOV did the VIBRVNCY 2016 DRACULA BLOOD GOD show, it is amazing and plus the music, is very well done. Plus it was one my favorites to watch when they did this show when I was in LA. Also, if they did this show with the blackout and screen works, I think that people would enjoy it since there is a lot of songs people would recognize. I Love AOV plus, AOV & HOUSE OF VAYNE, both were established in 2009. Check out the video on YouTube, it's under AOV VIBE XX1 2016. Oh btw, my first post, since I was lurking around, but also I can finally use my right hand again after having surgery. I do believe AOV will be at HHN, especially since the one troupe was at F&F opening doing their lil F&F show. Is it September yet?

Hopefully it’s under construction friend.

Everyone seems rather optimistic about this... I am less so, the thread Ministry of Magic thread hasn't been updated since April 25th and even then it was mostly just random "any update on this" type posts. I feel like the KidZone closing soon thread was much more active and we see how that turned out. I feel like nothing beyond speculation about this has been shared. I apologize if I'm incorrect, but I don't see this being gone by September based on the lack of whispers.

I feel like what's more telling is the 9 locations legacy has that is sans Shrek. Maybe Shrek won't be here come September? :shrugs:

Everyone seems rather optimistic about this... I am less so, the thread Ministry of Magic thread hasn't been updated since April 25th and even then it was mostly just random "any update on this" type posts. I feel like the KidZone closing soon thread was much more active and we see how that turned out. I feel like nothing beyond speculation about this has been shared. I apologize if I'm incorrect, but I don't see this being gone by September based on the lack of whispers.

I feel like what's more telling is the 9 locations legacy has that is sans Shrek. Maybe Shrek won't be here come September? :shrugs:

Something is allegedly going into Shrek for HHN. The question is what it is.

As for FFL/MoM, who knows. The JP thread was mostly dead until a week or two ago when permits started popping up.

Even if FFL torn slap down, still have Animal Actors (not as big but still would get people off the streets). Probably too much to ask, but I'd love to see a Halloween version of the nighttime show. Even longer shot, but Grinchmas proves you can set up a theater in a soundstage if push came to shove. In other words, there are options, just hope they use them.

Even if FFL torn slap down, still have Animal Actors (not as big but still would get people off the streets). Probably too much to ask, but I'd love to see a Halloween version of the nighttime show. Even longer shot, but Grinchmas proves you can set up a theater in a soundstage if push came to shove. In other words, there are options, just hope they use them.
Animal Actors has always been weird when it has been used for HHN, the stage just really doesn't lend itself to anything. Plus the few times I have seen a "crowd" go into it, it tended to be problematic.

Reactions: SeventyOne