Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Ray Rush: Opening Spring 2018

I know they are installing a new lounging area as well beneath Ray Rush and Walhalla Wave. Makes me wonder if part of the reason is because they are already thinking of a new slide, which will take up part of an existing lounge area.

Tim Tracker posted a video yesterday from his visit Sunday. He thinks it should be open soon. My thought is it should be open for the Memorial Day holiday.

What a Universal-like opening announcement. :lol: I imagine we'll get something that close-in for Infinity Falls too.

Looks good and I think this will convince me to get back to the park. I’ve also since realised that the only time I went was crazy busy because it was Labor Day.

I've also never noticed that Tim Tracker sounds like a South Park character: