Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10) | Page 347 | Inside Universal Forums

Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
been working bunches and have only been catching up on my phone. Anyway, I recall taken this in Sept for whatever reason

37613232896_a6644f55b2_k.jpg

and then this one in Nov

28346074938_0281f8fdae_k.jpg

now, are folks thinking the meet and great will move down there somewhere?

Also, wouldn't they wait until they have a new ride up and going in Orlando before they would take down JPRA for a change up?

Reactions: Ryno27
I love the idea of a wooden coaster in IOA. To those in the know, can we expect something on the level of Big Thunder Mountain Railroad? I’m trying to think of other wooden coasters to compare this to. There’s one up here in NJ at Six Flags, El Toro, that’s the biggest in the world. But I know that’s not what we’re gonna be getting.

I love the idea of a wooden coaster in IOA. To those in the know, can we expect something on the level of Big Thunder Mountain Railroad? I’m trying to think of other wooden coasters to compare this to. There’s one up here in NJ at Six Flags, El Toro, that’s the biggest in the world. But I know that’s not what we’re gonna be getting.

It will be closer to El Toro in thrill level than BTM, if it’s a woody.

It will be closer to El Toro in thrill level than BTM, if it’s a woody.

:jawdrop:
Wow. So this says to me that this is gonna be some kind of thrilling coaster and not a family coaster like Seven Dwarves and Slinky. Wish I could say I’ve been on El Toro, but the last time I was there, I was on a school field trip and there was no time. I think it was in its first year of operation so the line was massive.

Status
Not open for further replies.