Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion | Page 183 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I think we may need to be patient until things become a bit clearer.

giphy-3_e2fe2aee-1c0c-4acf-b057-c443e48a75af_large.gif
#BeKindRewind

That is crazy. I literally was about to write "The Ring" when I saw you did. I don't know if it matches any clues and I don't even like the film as much as HDD, but I think it would make a more fun house.

The Ring seems to match up but would be awkward since Rings didn’t perform well. It would be a reallllyyyy creepy house if they could pull it off right, they did the property unofficially in All Nite Die In 2 but it didn’t seem to be as good compared to the Scream & Hellraiser sections.

Last edited:
Reactions: Robert Bliss
The Ring seems to match up but would be awkward since Rings didn’t perform well. It would be a reallllyyyy creepy house if they could pull it off right, they did in All Nite Die In 2 but it didn’t seem to beas good compared to the Scream & Hellraiser sections.
IMO all of the properties featured in that house deserve their own solo house treatments.

IMO all of the properties featured in that house deserve their own solo house treatments.

I think once another production company buys out all the Miramax IP’s we could finally get Scream & Hellraiser(Scary Movie too if they ever reboot it). Still don’t know why we haven’t gotten Silence of the Lambs yet since Buffalo Bill’s house alone has a lot of environments

Edit - Could MystiquePhreeq’s clue about zones on HNN be about Path of the Wicked? It had a zone in 2008 and was in Scary Tales 3 that same year, but has never had an official solo house.

Last edited:
What is the theme like an evil Blockbuster, or some sort of evil video DJ? Is Bloodengutz the icon? (Due to the tracking hints and #BeKindRewind)

Ha! That was exactly what I was thinking. If it's a hint to theme, could see it being some sort of VHS retro thing. 80s/90s video store, or found footage festival type thing, something that would let the past haunt you, as the slogan says. And your Icon could be The Collector. Anyone who's dealt with any sort of pop culture collector knows how scary they can be.

Or...if it were a clue to Legacy's last clue, maybe Blair Witch Project. It fits. Old tapes found, going in circles, doing the same thing over and over, feeling hopeless, "we're gonna die out here".

But could you really build a house around it? Could be very creepy, but they would have to get creative with scares. Not sure Heather jumping out at you, screaming about where the f-ing map is, would work well.

^Especially if the rumors about Lost Boys is true which is another factor in my thinking. Although our of the announced houses so far, Trick R Treat is the most modern one (Patient Zero is set in the 80s), but the film does still have a retro feel to it.

“It was a zone. It had a home. Was not alone. So not it’s own.” From HNN. My thinking here is as followed:

Dead waters is based off bayou of blood from 2014 and Dead Waters 2017 shared a house location with The Fallen. (I don’t think this is it)

if order zone to house or house to zone doesn’t matter than I’m thinking it would be a sequel nightingale house because Nightingales are Banshees. In 2016 we had the lair of the banshee zone and in 2011 Nightingales shared SS23 with The Thing. Plus snacks makes since because the Nightingales ate carnivorus banshees. I think I cracked it. @Legacy am I close?

^Especially if the rumors about Lost Boys is true which is another factor in my thinking. Although our of the announced houses so far, Trick R Treat is the most modern one (Patient Zero is set in the 80s), but the film does still have a retro feel to it.

I thought Lost Boys was out of the lineup? IIRC the only 3 that seem to be partially confirmed are TrT(announced), Stranger Things(announced), and Poltergeist.

“It was a zone. It had a home. Was not alone. So not it’s own.” From HNN. My thinking here is as followed:

Dead waters is based off bayou of blood from 2014 and Dead Waters 2017 shared a house location with The Fallen. (I don’t think this is it)

if order zone to house or house to zone doesn’t matter than I’m thinking it would be a sequel nightingale house because Nightingales are Banshees. In 2016 we had the lair of the banshee zone and in 2011 Nightingales shared SS23 with The Thing. Plus snacks makes since because the Nightingales ate carnivorus banshees. I think I cracked it. @Legacy am I close?
Clue Set 8.

Kcxn8Jcnjvtm6oN9RhnoS5RIDUM=.gif

There is another part of clue set 8 on HNN and the hint for this was "ship"

EDIT- Ship is the name of the set, not a hint

Last edited: