Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

How to Train your Dragon: The Hidden World

Nov 23, 2013
Seattle, WA!
Details and the title has been revealed of the next theatrical installment in the Dragons series from DreamWorks Animation, to be called "How to Train your Dragon: The Hidden World".

How to Train your Dragon: The Hidden World, will be seen as this,

As Hiccup fulfills his dream of creating a peaceful dragon utopia, Toothless’ discovery of an untamed, elusive mate draws the Night Fury away. When danger mounts at home and Hiccup’s reign as village chief is tested, both dragon and rider must make impossible decisions to save their kind.

The film comes out on March first, 2019.

What do you think? Are you excited to see a new addition in the franchise? Comment below!

Details and the title has been revealed of the next theatrical installment in the Dragons series from DreamWorks Animation, to be called "How to Train your Dragon: The Hidden World".

How to Train your Dragon: The Hidden World, will be seen as this,

The film comes out on March first, 2019.

What do you think? Are you excited to see a new addition in the franchise? Comment below!

This is going to be sadder than HTTYD2 especially if you have read the books so you know what is going to happen.

Last edited:
72ma0Dr0h6Fh2IBaD7oX7B16WhJpn6CoHzpQzaLfdXc.jpg

I have never been a fan of the films. It has always annoyed me how they never matched up with the book so it feels more like they just kept the concept but removed the clever story telling I remember reading. However, maybe this film will be better, although I don't like the name.