Fast & Furious: Supercharged - General Discussion | Page 363 | Inside Universal Forums

Fast & Furious: Supercharged - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
F&f Stand By line posted wait time (per TP app)....11:25 AM Weds. June 6th...15 minutes ....just for those curious.....similar capacity USF attractions...Gringotts 40 minutes...Transformers 50 minutes
Update for 1:45 PM afternoon crowds....similar capacity attractions: Posted wait times per TP app...F&F: 20 minutes...Gringotts 45 min. Mummy 45 min. Transformers 75 minutes Kong 75 minutes Spider Man 40 minutes.

Last edited:
F&f Stand By line posted wait time (per TP app)....11:25 AM Weds. June 6th...15 minutes ....just for those curious.....similar capacity USF attractions...Gringotts 40 minutes...Transformers 50 minutes
giphy.gif

Did anyone see the recent Universal Facebook post? Not positive how to share the post itself but the exact quote: "The fans have spoken! Fast & Furious - Supercharged now open"

The fan review in question: "I just adore this queue experience!"

Quite the endorsement! :what:
The queue seems to be nirvana to fans of the franchise. As I've said before, I really can't recall people taking so many pictures of things in the queue. Many seemed genuinely excited about the queue. And I think Universal did a nice job of making it seem authentic, and including all the vehicles and such. Even my significant other Alene, who absolutely hated the ride, thought the queue was good. I have to give UC kudos for a good job on the queue, even though personally it's not my thing. Universal does do a hell of a job on their queues and preshows. That's why I give them heavy weight in my attraction rankings.

The queue seems to be nirvana to fans of the franchise. As I've said before, I really can't recall people taking so many pictures of things in the queue. Many seemed genuinely excited about the queue. And I think Universal did a nice job of making it seem authentic, and including all the vehicles and such. Even my significant other Alene, who absolutely hated the ride, thought the queue was good. I have to give UC kudos for a good job on the queue, even though personally it's not my thing. Universal does do a hell of a job on their queues and preshows. That's why I give them heavy weight in my attraction rankings.
That's absolutely fair, and it does seem to be a very well done queue from what I've seen (haven't experienced it myself yet). However, in a post touting fan reviews of your new ride, to have the quote be in reference to how much they enjoyed the queue is... a little sad.

Did anyone see the recent Universal Facebook post? Not positive how to share the post itself but the exact quote: "The fans have spoken! Fast & Furious - Supercharged now open"

The fan review in question: "I just adore this queue experience!"

Quite the endorsement! :what:
You would think they could have found a better fan review than that.