Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Fast & Furious: Supercharged - General Discussion

maybe they knew they would likely add it back later.
Looks like a big one when you enter load room in normal line too. (Sorry blurry photo, didn’t feel like waiting in standby line to get closer.)

1CA20823-88EA-4E0D-A86A-98B5FC6A9484.jpeg

Today was the first time heat effects were on for me. I like it. It’s not just for Shaw’s flamethrower, but at the explosion on the left later on too. I do not hate this ride. Waited 15 mins in singles, that’s about as long as I can wait for it.

Question about the virtual queue for this attraction:

Went with a buddy a few weeks ago because he hadn't ridden it yet. The wait time was 45 minutes, so we decided to get a return time through the app. We went and did other stuff, came back to F&F at our return time, and were admitted through the virtual queue entrance. After that, we were routed into the normal queue after the initial warehouse building with the Subaru and Ford in it, where we then waited 40 minutes to ride the attraction.

What makes that experience a "Virtual Queue"? All they did was convince us to wait twice as long to ride the attraction.

Wow, this thread died. One comment in the last 11 days. That says a lot.

3124620.gif

This goes for the thread and the attraction!... AYE YO

Question about the virtual queue for this attraction:

Went with a buddy a few weeks ago because he hadn't ridden it yet. The wait time was 45 minutes, so we decided to get a return time through the app. We went and did other stuff, came back to F&F at our return time, and were admitted through the virtual queue entrance. After that, we were routed into the normal queue after the initial warehouse building with the Subaru and Ford in it, where we then waited 40 minutes to ride the attraction.

What makes that experience a "Virtual Queue"? All they did was convince us to wait twice as long to ride the attraction.
Yea, the virtual line for this one is somewhat of a misfire. It really needs to take you directly to first pre-show, but instead dumps you into the car warehouse. And you still have the mechanic station and Letty's Turbo Truck rooms to wait in.

Virtual Line is only really good if the standby wait is over an hour, because you really only skip the extended queue.

It's hard to forget about it if you keep bringing it up like this.
Good one.:thumbsup:....And, every time I tried to get in rerides on F&F, Alene gave me a big hassle. I'd say, give it a try it might seem better after a few rides. Her reply always was "It's a f up ride. Dave said it was f up and he's right. I agree with Dave". You're like a god to her. :)