Fast & Furious: Supercharged - General Discussion | Page 364 | Inside Universal Forums

Fast & Furious: Supercharged - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I give this 8 years before Uni decides to do something about it. (Whether its a new storyline or completely rip it apart)

I hate to weigh in without having experienced it but this feels about right. I don't know how much it cost but they probably want to let it run for a while so that they don't have to admit failure. How are the lines for it with summer not getting into full swing? Is it busy or not so much?

Reactions: happy bunny rabbit
I hate to weigh in without having experienced it but this feels about right. I don't know how much it cost but they probably want to let it run for a while so that they don't have to admit failure. How are the lines for it with summer not getting into full swing? Is it busy or not so much?

It's busier than Disaster (and maybe higher GSATs than Disaster? who knows?) but not as busy as a new attraction should. The last Uni attraction to receive long lines because its new and not potter was Kong with 3+ hour waits during the Summer. Fallon has been doing decent.

short stand by lines most of the time (15-30 minute range)....Someone, I can't remember who, was saying that Fallon has higher attendance than F&F.

Reactions: Lucky Planet
I think Mike's being honest plus he went with @HailSouthern84 and Nick said it was good too. So basically it seems to be mixed.

I really liked it. It is not a top 10 attraction at UOR, but it is fun. I took it as being satirical and understands how ridiculous it is.

That said, I did go in with the lowest possible expectations, which might have helped. I literally laughed most of the ride and just had fun.

At the end of the day, that is what I want. A ride I can go on with friends and have fun while doing it. For my money, F&F hit that on the head.