Universal's Cinematic Celebration Night Show | Page 88 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's Cinematic Celebration Night Show

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Suddenly this show is developing at warp speed. I heard last night they ran the show with all of the projections and the words from someone who saw it first hand - "The most incredible thing I have seen. Hands down the most impressive show lately. It was massive."

I would assume it would be open in weeks at this pace. Definitely by July 4th.
Ok, we really need a local to take a nighttime helicopter tour and capture some video of this puppy.

Cmon guys, GET TO DA CHOPPER!

Reactions: LJGonz and Ryno27
Ok, we really need a local to take a nighttime helicopter tour and capture some video of this puppy.

Cmon guys, GET TO DA CHOPPER!

No, we should have Bio's Drone Army take care of getting the photos. :tease: :toast:

That mist needs to be on during horror nights.
giphy.gif

__

Loving what I am seeing and hearing. Seems like we might actually have a real hit on our hands for Universal, which will be great to hopefully see.

Okay after watching several tests via video, I think the only thing I wish they had done is follow the WOC approach of having the lights be rings around the fountain nozzles, specially on the moving fountains. They’d get far better light coverage on the fountains that way.

Otherwise it looks amazing. I hope they utilize some of the tricks WOC has with using lasers on fountains and projections to really change things up and make the fountains more dynamic.

Sorry, I missed that.

Anyway, looking at Bio's pic it looks like Mist Screen Projectors (Blue), Projection Mapping Projector (Yellow), Lasers (Green), Pyro Launches (Red).

UCine_Cel_Projectors_LI.jpg
I like that they're bringing back the smaller scale pyro to the lagoon...I wonder if that barge will move forward more?