Universal's New Park/Site B Blue Sky Thread | Page 231 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's New Park/Site B Blue Sky Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Prior to D23, I had heard the goal for the opening of the new park was 22 "attractions". I have no idea if that changed when Woodbury got the additioal funds. I do know a lot about the park changed, but not sure if they used the funds to go bigger or just to fast track it.

Ugh. 22 is just too low. #StopBuilding1/2DayParks

Prior to D23, I had heard the goal for the opening of the new park was 22 "attractions". I have no idea if that changed when Woodbury got the additioal funds. I do know a lot about the park changed, but not sure if they used the funds to go bigger or just to fast track it.

Food for thought, what if they use the additional money for both?

Ugh. 22 is just too low. #StopBuilding1/2DayParks

How in the seven blazes is 22 low?:lol:

Where are you getting these numbers? :lol:

Simple logic. SNW alone had three play areas/ interactive attractions, Sanrio would probably get a couple, you have Dreamworks, and it’s likely that we’ll see Pokémon if the LOTR deal doesn’t work out. And you still got two other lands and the hub on top of that. Five shows would also be ideal for the park.

Status
Not open for further replies.