Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Pixar Pier (2018)

Thanks to a couple pictures from Parks and Cons, it looks like they're going through with the concept art of having a bunch of Jack-Jack figures out in the open.

EWE7RfX.jpg

While I do like the changes to the TSMM Facade (as quite frankly, I love that color pallet), that, sincerely is the only thing appealing to me about this entire thing. Well, maybe the score for Incredicoaster, but that's besides the point.

Isn't the Inside Out ride a Phase 2 thing that will probably never happen?

No I think it's because they have to wait for Bugs Land to officially close at the end of this summer because it's literally just a re-theme of Flik's Flyers. Once that closes they can just move it over and repaint it all.
Yeah, I can't imagine them budget cutting a ride that's already built. All they would have to do is re-skin the ride.

So adding to the whole not everything is going to be open in time, it's pretty clear that when you rush things, you may run into some spelling erroars due to lack of a quality check.

Case in point, the Pixar Pal-A-Round became the Pixar Pal-A-Around.

An' because this project is what it is, they had another typo on the ride information sign for the Incredicoaster which is apparently a "Super thrilling loud, AN high speed roller coaster adventure"

Here's a POV of the Incredicoaster:

I didn't see any animatronics... just static figures. I'm sure it will still be a fun coaster, but I don't think the retheme was worth the downtime.