Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 28: Poltergeist

Yeah the teddy bear is a great touch. And I'm guessing the front page of the site will have the hands inside the TV at some point. This will by my first HHN, and I can't wait. :)
Welcome aboard and I envy you going to your first HHN. You will have a blast!

From the write-up -
Guests will enter inside the Freeling family house, built atop a cemetery where malicious ghosts threaten the lives within. From the underground graveyard to ghostly apparitions, guests will come face to face with infamous scenes, including the iconic flickering TV screen, the menacing Beast from beyond, and a pool filled with floating corpses.
The underground graveyard starts the house.

And you're underground too.

A fun note, this is apparently the White Whale for Aiello that he's wanted for a long while.

From the write-up -

The underground graveyard starts the house.

And you're underground too.
giphy.gif