HHN 28: Poltergeist | Inside Universal Forums
  • As the Coronavirus pandemic continues to impact everywhere, we understand our users will have a lot of questions about how it affects the theme parks. We are entering unprecedented waters, and honestly, the answer is either "yea, probably", or "Too early to tell". We just don't know specifics until the theme parks give us an answer. At this time, we're asking to please leave the COVID talk to the appropriate COVID threads, and if something officially and specifically is impacted by a closure, then we can discuss it further in the respective threads. Thank you!

HHN 28: Poltergeist

JoeCamel

Premium Member
May 20, 2015
Upper Lower
Yeah the teddy bear is a great touch. And I'm guessing the front page of the site will have the hands inside the TV at some point. This will by my first HHN, and I can't wait. :)
Welcome aboard and I envy you going to your first HHN. You will have a blast!

rhino4evr

Veteran Member
Apr 7, 2010
thank god it's based on the original.

can we expect a giant tree to try and eat us?

Legacy

Veteran Member
Jul 27, 2015
From the write-up -
Guests will enter inside the Freeling family house, built atop a cemetery where malicious ghosts threaten the lives within. From the underground graveyard to ghostly apparitions, guests will come face to face with infamous scenes, including the iconic flickering TV screen, the menacing Beast from beyond, and a pool filled with floating corpses.
The underground graveyard starts the house.

And you're underground too.

fangs

Newcomer
Sep 3, 2017
From the write-up -

The underground graveyard starts the house.

And you're underground too.
Interesting, so they are taking some creative liberties with it.

Crossing my fingers for the dirt scent!