Nintendo Switch | Page 78 | Inside Universal Forums

Nintendo Switch

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
SmashDirect.jpg

Shame on Nintendo for only focusing on Smash. They didn't communicate they would do that at all. Those b*stards.
There should still be a regular Direct soon. They did say there’s more this year so they’re gonna have to show it.

To be blunt; I'm on the similar wavelength.

Interesting though to see that Ubisoft didn't talk of Stick of Truth; as that was on their listings.

U hate when I’m right. I told you.

The entire Super Smash Bros. Franchise Sales, equals as of now (not counting Ultimate, as that hasn't been released) at around 40 million.

In Series Total, Pokemon is well over 200+ Million sales on multiple platforms for the core series.

__

Shall we go on, or is my point not going to come across?

Reactions: Mike S
To be blunt; I'm on the similar wavelength.

Interesting though to see that Ubisoft didn't talk of Stick of Truth; as that was on their listings.

The entire Super Smash Bros. Franchise Sales, equals as of now (not counting Ultimate, as that hasn't been released) at around 40 million.

In Series Total, Pokemon is well over 200+ Million sales on multiple platforms for the core series.

__

Shall we go on, or is my point not going to come across?
Man just give up . I told you . Put up your spread sheets. Hater!!!!!! And that is the only game they are gonna focus on. Jeepers wonder why?? Could that be there only triple a game that Joseph said they had this year? Yes it is. I’m sorry Joseph you were right.

Last edited:
Man just give up . I told you . Put up your spread sheets. Hater!!!!!!

Allow me to say this. If you think I'm a hater just because I'm trying to show that Nintendo has more than a fun brawler series in their libary, you need to check where Nintendo comes from.

If your purpose is to be a troll, there are other places you can do it.

The general consensus was that Nintendo had all these super great games coming. And I was the only one that said smash was the ONLY triple a game they had this year. And Lookie lookie nintendo broke that heart. Lol y’all made a list of all those super great games yesterday remember? Where they at now?

The general consensus was that Nintendo had all these super great games coming. And I was the only one that said smash was the ONLY triple a game they had this year. And Lookie lookie nintendo broke that heart. Lol y’all made a list of all those super great games yesterday remember? Where they at now?

...except it's not the only triple A game they have coming? What the hell are you talking about dude?

Reactions: anihilnation
No it’s not. I know it’s hard to admit when you are wrong. Well it’s not hard for me but y’all ....

...except it's not the only triple A game they have coming? What the hell are you talking about dude?
Mario party is a spin off. If that’s what you are meaning. And if they had something equal as smash they would be talking about it. Hey everyone needs to be put in their place once in a while. Just know your roll and shut that hole

Mario party is a spin off. If that’s what you are meaning. And if they had something equal as smash they would be talking about it. Hey everyone needs to be put in their place once in a while. Just know your roll and shut that hole

Dude...they have Pokemon. Pokemon is going to sell 12-15 million copies.