Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

The Eighth Voyage of Sindbad Closing

New Poster here. I just wanted to say why is everyone coming so negative about this whole situation. Like shouldn’t be exciting that they are finally taking a “horrible” show out of the lineup. If they Universal is asking for cost cutting measures then management has to comply.

It would be very exciting if Sindbad was being taken out of the lineup... and replaced with something of high quality. Don't just leave the space sitting vacant. It's cheap, tacky, and beneath the standards of a world-class resort.

Welcome to the boards! :wave:

...I'm sorry?
He's a Dreamworks IP now

I noticed the Flying Fish Market show closed at USF. Could a version of it be moving there? When did I that stop btw?
I think they finally realized what a bottleneck it caused...It could easily be retooled to a Bazaar

As long as they sing "one jump, ahead of the breadline..."

Aw, now where will my get my fart-jokes-at-a-stunt-show fix?

giphy.gif