Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Disney's World of Color

They launched a new version of WoC last week to mark DL's 60th - World of Color - Celebrate.

It's hosted by Neil Patrick Harris - which is bad timing for Disney as does seem the bloom is coming off his rose slightly since his poor Oscars performance.

Are you referring to something they have done recently or do you mean the WoC as it opened a few years back?

Both.

Iger has been reported to mess with the original and this version of the show, taking out classical segments, reordering parts, and just ruining it. This show Marvel was removed... for reasons.... and Frozen and SW7 was added.

I've heard it's bad but it can't be that bad. I'm guessing it'll go away for Xmas but it'll return after, possibly with some changes.

I've heard it's bad but it can't be that bad. I'm guessing it'll go away for Xmas but it'll return after, possibly with some changes.

Totally forgot about WOC Holiday. The current show leaving for the holidays then never coming back seems plausible.

it's mostly terrible actually. little emphasis on the fountains. crazy disjointed. it really should of just been a video loop in the blue sky cellar.

You know they wouldn't FROZEN forego a chance to FROZEN include more Frozen FROZEN.
I was referring to the 60th show, the Holiday WOC seems well recieved enough to be annually. They'll probably update the regular version to add in Frozen and Star Wars (maybe Marvel too).

So, allow this to be brought up.

In just a few weeks from Pixar Pier debuting, World of Color's platform has now a section of the fountain platform broken apart, and is being repaired.

thank you kifisto92... well said. I had so little faith in this creation from the start... to see it now... it is a theme park wonder of the world not to be missed. Maintenance OMG. But that is not our problem.
Just going back to Teebin's "Maintenance OMG" comment back in 2010. Very appropriate. ;)

Oh wow. So the World of Color: Villainous this guy name dropped.. Bobcat Goldthwait or whatever could really happen now for Halloweentime? I had no idea they were that close to having it fixed.