Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion

Knowing that I'm not going to be able to attend HHN this year is really starting to hurt! I just keep telling myself that at least I'll save some money this fall. Still hits me right in the feels tho.

I hope that doesn't impact the other zones too much, but hey, a new zone is a new zone!

IMO you could just encourage the chainsaws to wander from Simpsons over the bridge and split time between the areas. Especially because Supercharged already has the party lights built in on their truss system.

It's interesting to see why Vamp '55 was so much more popular than a lot of other scarezones.

Is it because it was an immersive experience? I agree that I don't find these zones as scary - but enjoy the atmosphere that is set (when it is done right).

I honestly had to look up last year's to remember what they were (outside of Trick R' Treat) - because none really stood out. I'm excited to see how this years' turn out - as Vamp '85, Chucky and Killer Klowns all seem very promising.

the heavy metal zone with the girls dancing on stages was pretty cool. the red lighting on that zone is very memorable. as well as all the skull masks

I speculate that since Vamp 55 was a late addition and little work was done on defining the characters so creative gave a great cast a lot of improve abilities.... and times to.... vamp. *rim shot*

Wait, what was supposed to go in that zone if it was not Vamp 55?

So apparently San Fran is getting a last minute, emergency scare zone...

I have no idea, but I know people are being moved to form a new zone.

will this affect the number of people in the other zones? how does that work? will the other zones or houses lose actors?

Or will they call more people to work?