Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

The Eighth Voyage of Sindbad Closing

I owe everyone an apology here. I was told by a source that there would be an announcement today. It didn’t happen. I am sorry. Please I’m not trying to start another argument here today. I really am sorry.

I'll put it past, but I do feel that something needs to be said:

In some cases, you get a rumor that doesn't pan out the way it's intended. I've had that happened to me quite a few times, and it has been seen publicly before.

That said, know the validity of the rumor you are hearing. Try to talk to more than one person if you can, and make sure people can be on a similar wavelength to yourself and the source.

Who knows, perhaps they are somewhat right, but are in the wrong place on one aspect. It's happened before, and it's bound to happen again. But don't dig yourself into a grave that is going to be hard to get back up of. Know that a rumor, will always be a rumor; and it will be nowhere near concrete, even if everything leans to it being true, it could just as easily crumble and phase.

It is nice seeing other people having something to report on though, as it shows potential exciting developments.

That said...we can discuss the future of Lost Continent, including the amphitheater's future; on the proper thread. At this point, Sindbad is now in the vault, and it'd be better to classify the venue of which it occupated space at; now to the proper area's of discussion. At-least, that's my belief.

I owe everyone an apology here. I was told by a source that there would be an announcement today. It didn’t happen. I am sorry. Please I’m not trying to start another argument here today. I really am sorry.
I have a feeling that this announcement will come sooner than most here think.

I have no info on it, just a feeling.

Also it is not uncommon for Uni to plan on announcing something and at the last minute postpone it a few days because something is not ready, like the concept art has something in it that needs changed. That happened with F&F.

Last edited:
I have a feeling that this announcement will come sooner than most here think.

I have no info on it, just a feeling.

Also it is not uncommon for Uni to plan on announcing something and at the last minute postpone it a few days because something is not ready, like the concept art has something in it that needs changed. That happened with F&F.

Did the F&F concept art show a good ride or something?