Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion

Expect crowds to be very high tomorrow due to numerous reasons. I’ve heard Express is already sold out and that something with Orange County schools played a roll in the jump from a 1am to 2am close tomorrow.

Expect crowds to be very high tomorrow due to numerous reasons. I’ve heard Express is already sold out and that something with Orange County schools played a roll in the jump from a 1am to 2am close tomorrow.

Of course, weather may be a factor and could change that.

Yeah, but Orlando shouldn’t be too bad weather wise (at least in comparison to what other parts of the state will see). Probably some rain but that’s about it.

Sweet. I’m here til sat. So you don’t think it will be so bad I can’t enjoy the houses and scarezones this wed/thur/fri?

I just tried to add express to check that out for Wednesday, and it lets me, so maybe it's not sold out tomorrow yet. I did not try to go all the way to purchase because I already have mine. Is it confirmed the party goes to 2 tomorrow night now?

Don’t use my word as gospel, follow local weather. There was a rather large rain storm today in the area.

We spent the whole storm inside the Fast and Furious ride and line. It hit just when we walked in. Who says that ride isn't good for anything??

PS. I would skip it if it isn't raining. What a misstep by the park.

Last edited by a moderator:
This past Sunday was the day before Columbus Day which I think might have added some crowds as a lot of folks are off that Monday.

Trying one last time to get some clarification on the Unmasking the Horror tours before we head to Orlando this weekend - has anyone done the morning-only tour, and if so, what houses were included?

We are looking to hit the soundstage houses - so trying to test our luck with either changing to the afternoon or keeping the morning tour (understanding these can change last-minute).