Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 28: Carnival Graveyard: Rust in Pieces

In an interesting point, it seems there's a random sign that represents in backwards vertical down to more of an "I'm Back".

I'm not sure why it's here, but it is interesting to see them do something that to me; seem's random.

Just got back from Orlando did the 3 house tour on Wednesday.
So our tour guide told us that the curtain and sign are there on purpose and he hinted something could appear there as the event went on, he proceeded to go behind there and poke his head through the curtain.

So our tour guide told us that the curtain and sign are there on purpose and he hinted something could appear there as the event went on, he proceeded to go behind there and poke his head through the curtain.

If they add Jack there... using the window pane for reference... that would be so awesome. I'm really surprised they didn't add Jack into this maze, just for one scare at least (or where the barrel gag is). The Jack hidden easter eggs are cool though.

I REALLY don't want to get my hopes up, because of well, a number of reasons, but I think it would be way too on the nose for Universal to put Jack in (though there are countless references to him in the house)

If only there was another Universal icon who is associated with red velvet curtains, ticket booths and marquee signs.....

The original barrels were tin, the new barrels are plastic. Not sure why the change was made or what difference it makes but at least they're back!

Have they actually released any of the lore surrounding this house? That seems like the main factor that Universal are touting regarding this house and I can’t find much of anything about it.

Have they actually released any of the lore surrounding this house? That seems like the main factor that Universal are touting regarding this house and I can’t find much of anything about it.
All I know is the barrel man is supposed to be the owner. I don't know about anything else.

Soooooooo, did anyone keep an eye on this, or do we think it was just a guide making a throw away comment?

Some of the Easter Eggs I've seen after numerous runs:

Jack's burlap sack
Elm St street sign
Run sign
Leatherface/TCM Hewitt mailbox
Strangers mask
7 scarezone mask
Waterbox from Saw
Universal palace theater marquee
Bumper car from HHN 17

I know there is a lot more, though. :lol:

Just saw this, but a cool scene would've been walking through a bumper car rink ("Krazy Krash") with that.