Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Disneyland Resort

So Disney songs remixed by David Guetta, DeadMaus, oh ok. Seems interesting maybe check it out when I am in California late January, can't wait for the dance party remix of It's A Small World , Remixed by Calvin Harris. Maybe I ll hear a preview of it next weekend at EDC here in Orlando. I am just being goofy but shall see, I just don't get why everyone is going to EDM for everything now. I am a House Music Lover, just seems weird that Disney would use EDM. Sorry my little rant, but may be fun when I am out there. Better get my glow sticks and finger light up gloves ready.

Clearly you weren't around for Glow Fest, ElecTRONica or the Mad T Party... not to mention Disneyland Paris has been hosting full scale EDM events since 2004.
Yeah didn't live in Orlando around that time Lived in Lovely Sandusky Ohio working at CP. Plus I had my Rave days like way back in the early days of the 90's. So thats when House music and true Dance music was alive. I can see this being fun especially if they have some dancers with the outfits I seen this year at Miami Music Week and Ultra. They are programmed to the music, and blink and even some made designs like hearts, So I could see that working. Hey and I am all about some EDM Mickey ears programmed to the music and blink. Now watch there just went my idea into a Disney worker. LOL, Yeah I can't wait to visit Disneyland again and check this out, I am just worried Disney music set to EDM is kinda of creepy, Like not every song had to or needs to have a remix. I look forward to it & now I hope I can get some of those Mickey EDM ears.

So That's how they're going to get people away from Galaxy's Edge: Crappy Techno music and projections..
So very true. Like hey get out of SWGE, and come here the song Beauty and the Beast remixed by Tiesto, and the 7 Dwarves Hi Ho song remixed by Martin Garix & Afrojack. I just hope they do it up right. Isn't gonna be based around Mickey Mouse's 90th birthday? They should get some lasers that can project other Disney characters Rave dancing. I look forward to it since I will be in LA California for a mini meeting and get away, so could be and hopefully its good. I just gotta make sure I go on a weekend night for the fireworks too. Do little Disney kids or some of the pixie dust farters (someone said that on a post somewhere & made me laugh) even know what EDM is. Watch for the complaints since some people base that type of music with some people who go to EDC and are Molly users, throw a fit about it. There we go new name MICKEY'S MOLLY MAGIC MANIA confirmed. Sorry about that. I am excited for it a little bit, so we shall see how this EDM to Disney songs go. I hope eventually they sell the cd's with the music.

After seeing Premire's "racing" ride concept that Mario Kart will likely have, they showed what looked like Lightcycles being featured. I have to wonder if they will use this for Tron if they ever get around to redoing Tomorrowland? That would be a cool upgrade from a standard coaster.

After seeing Premire's "racing" ride concept that Mario Kart will likely have, they showed what looked like Lightcycles being featured. I have to wonder if they will use this for Tron if they ever get around to redoing Tomorrowland? That would be a cool upgrade from a standard coaster.
Premier's...? Don't you mean, Dynamic Attractions?

Regardless, I would imagine they'd want to stick with the other versions already being developed, by Vekoma: not Dynamic.

So...why is that needed here?

That said, to talk a bit in what-if's, if they go forward with a Fantasyland expansion..man would something like the OLC Beauty and The Beast be niiiice.

And, to give an overview update; from Fresh Baked.

That said, to talk a bit in what-if's, if they go forward with a Fantasyland expansion..man would something like the OLC Beauty and The Beast be niiiice.

HOLY CHICKEN NUGGETS THOSE AAs ARE MIND BLOWLINGLY AMAZING! That part where Belle started walking.... :jawdrop:

They gotta bring that over here. WDW ain't getting it. That would be the perfect Fantasyland E-ticket.

Interesting that a real face AA is being done when in the Florida parks all the new AAs have been projected faces. Of course Disney loves to have OLC pay for the R&D for something like this, then clone it on a budget for the parks they own.

HOLY CHICKEN NUGGETS THOSE AAs ARE MIND BLOWLINGLY AMAZING! That part where Belle started walking.... :jawdrop:

They gotta bring that over here. WDW ain't getting it. That would be the perfect Fantasyland E-ticket.

I had to rewatch that part because I didn't think it was real. What an amazing piece of engineering!

I recall there was a rumor that they might bring the Beauty and the Beast dark ride to DLR once the Frozen expansion got scrapped. I think it was Fresh Baked who said it. I would LOVE something like this! Would fit like a glove in the Fantasyland expansion.

My only criticism is that I'm not the biggest fan of Beast Castle. It just looks weird to me. Everything else is great though.

I had to rewatch that part because I didn't think it was real. What an amazing piece of engineering!

I recall there was a rumor that they might bring the Beauty and the Beast dark ride to DLR once the Frozen expansion got scrapped. I think it was Fresh Baked who said it. I would LOVE something like this! Would fit like a glove in the Fantasyland expansion.

My only criticism is that I'm not the biggest fan of Beast Castle. It just looks weird to me. Everything else is great though.
Unfortunately, one of the insiders of WDWMagic has said that the chances of it coming here, at least for now, are "not great".