What's new
Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Greetings from someone going solo

Nov 11, 2018
Hello! I'm a longtime Orlando fan heading there for my first solo trip in January. I will be meeting friends at Disney (haven't been in 18 years, which is CRAZY) but then will be doing a few days at Universal on my own.

I just joined the forum and wanted to say hi. And if anyone has any tips fora solo traveler, I'd love it!

Thank you both! Does the single rider line have a totally different line like the express pass does? I've seen signs for them, of course, but I don't think I've used one.

Attractions that normally have Single Rider Lines.....
*Gringotts
*RRR
*MIB
*Mummy
*Transformers
*Spider Man
*Dr. Doom
*Forbidden Journey
*Hulk
* F&F (single rider on this is faster than Express since it bypasses all the queue & preshows)

Attractions that normally have Single Rider Lines.....
*Gringotts
*RRR
*MIB
*Mummy
*Transformers
*Spider Man
*Dr. Doom
*Forbidden Journey
*Hulk
* F&F (single rider on this is faster than Express since it bypasses all the queue & preshows)

Thank you!!!!

Thank you!!!!
You're very welcome.......When I visited the park in September during an impromptu visit in conjunction with my brother's business trip, I toured the parks myself for the first time ever. I wasn't staying on site, so I just about exclusively used the "Single Rider " Lines. I was on just about every ride in no time, and did back to back rides often.....Of course though, if you're going to be there New Years week, all lines are probably going to be a bit longer since that's still holiday week. . After that week, single rider will just about be a walk on.