Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

T2:3D - Battle Across Time Memorial Thread

So.

How about that post from New Years talking about how we'll learn more about this attraction by the year's end?

Yeah that was a thing.

That said, looks good so far.
I mean technically they did. It gave a list and said more info on things such as. Some were the new cinematic, Hp castle show and coaster. So they did give us info on some of those things.

Honestly, the Crystal Ball seemed to be more of..shall we say, "Reminding" people that Universal isn't going to be dormant, and it didn't mean that we should've expected everything from that revealed automatically.

__

Honestly, I imagine the next announcement will either be the Potter Coaster, Bourne, or Emeril's Replacement, but I don't expect any of them until after the New Year.

Sorry, yes blocking. My bad.
Blocking is a part of rehearsals though. They just haven’t gotten to do dress rehearsals or full run throughs of the show I would assume.

I’ve spent most of my life doing theater in one way or another and blocking is the biggest part of any rehearsals process.

Finally got my replacement rumor/construction update article up:

What’s Replacing Terminator 2: 3D at Universal Studios Florida with Construction Update – Orlando ParkStop

Here's some pics of the new expansion being added the right side of the theater. Only a couple feet more space, to allow actors more room to move backstage on the new, longer stage. There should be a much bigger expansion on the left side, but that's not really visible from the Hard Rock Hotel walkway area. (Note: Photos taken from guest areas.)

DSC00790.jpg

DSC00789.jpg

DSC00788.jpg

DSC00793.jpg

See the article for more details and shots of the front of the building and in the gift shop, but not much has changed in the last year+ since it closed.

I heard a couple interesting rumors this week and then a ran into this photo and thought it was interesting.

DunSS8MVAAAhnyV.jpg:large
That image is from a show reel of the motion theater concept by Dynamic Attractions. It was one of the earliest things we speculated in this thread actually, but doesn't seem to be the way they went with this project... Funny that the left and right flanks in that image are kind of reminiscent of the building expansions though lol.