Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10) | Page 489 | Inside Universal Forums

Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how they will direct the crowd for the Potter projection show while it's closed . Generally they shut down the main bridge about an hour before the first projection show, open that second bridge,and send the guests across it. Otherwise a guest would have to walk around the entire park to get into Hogsmeade..the main bridge becomes a one way 'exit' only. ..Evidently they're going to have to keep the main bridge open, even though it becomes a huge bottleneck.

I had a premonition last night that has no substance but im now entirely sure of. Its probably something that's been discussed at length here but its totally flown past me but im now thinking IOA becomes Jurassic World and the rumoured inclusion of Dinos in classic monsters at Park 3 is where JP will have its presence, fitting much more with the 'classic' tag line of that land.

...Im wrong aren't I?

I had a premonition last night that has no substance but im now entirely sure of. Its probably something that's been discussed at length here but its totally flown past me but im now thinking IOA becomes Jurassic World and the rumoured inclusion of Dinos in classic monsters at Park 3 is where JP will have its presence, fitting much more with the 'classic' tag line of that land.

...Im wrong aren't I?

Universal don't you dare.

...Im wrong aren't I?

You're wrong. :lol:

I would love that...but you're wrong.

Reactions: Quint and truejonas
Status
Not open for further replies.