Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10) | Page 490 | Inside Universal Forums

Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Think they will get out in front of this leak and announce something well ahead of time for once? Lol
I think you know the answer to that.

So it's almost a certainty this will be a 2020 attraction. My guess is once it opens, JPRA will go down for its retheme, and Jurassic World River Adventure/a general refresh of the land will be the big 2021 project

This is what drives me absolutely insane regarding Universal and their announcements!! Work walls are up around the land and the carnival games have been removed so even the common guest knows that something is happening. People have found demolition permits and now you have leaked documents showing off the layout of the coaster. Honestly, what's the point of withholding your plans? In today's day and age people are going to dig and uncover things so might as well beat them to the punch. Sorry, but don't think a new Jurassic Park/World coaster is going to delay people from coming to Universal Orlando. I would love for somebody to do a case study on Universal's marketing strategy because it doesn't make any sense to me...

I know there is a separate thread for this, but my fingers couldn't stop typing out of frustration :shrug:

So with the entrance down by the lagoon will we have to access it from the first floor of the DC or will there be a path near where the RE is now to connect down that way?

So with the entrance down by the lagoon will we have to access it from the first floor of the DC or will there be a path near where the RE is now to connect down that way?
You'll be able to get there via exterior paths.

Status
Not open for further replies.