Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

Hysteria could be a lot of stuff.

Stranger Things, The Thing, TWD, 28 Days Later...

Dog could be Stranger Things, The Thing, Classic Monsters (Wolfman) or another werewolf property...

Either could also be a different codename from what I got too...
though you also made this message on hnn
"I feel like people are missing the obvious one...
Hysteria - Google Search "
and the obvious one seems to be the thing, sooooooo.

"Freaks" isn't a codename.

Onyx is though.
Why does the only thing come to mind with CHICKEN is Captain Spaulding from Rob Zombies House of 1000 Corpses, wishful thinking. Would love to see a Rob Zombie property in Orlando, especially since from what I heard 3 From Hell:Devil's Reject's is gonna be really good, & would love to see maybe 31 as a Scare Zone. I am still stuck on stupid for Onyx.

Unless IT is happening. I was part of the It hysteria last year. Anybody know if WB will work with Orlando?

Chicken must be a Tekken maze.

I THINK they would allow Orlando the rights to It. But because they'd be so expensive, there's no way Universal would pay the exorbitant fee just to use it on one coast.

And seriously, I have no idea what Hysteria means (well, I know what it "means" dictionary wise).

I THINK they would allow Orlando the rights to It. But because they'd be so expensive, there's no way Universal would pay the exorbitant fee just to use it on one coast.

And seriously, I have no idea what Hysteria means (well, I know what it "means" dictionary wise).

I feel like Hysteria is ST2, just because of Legacy's post and him saying it's obvious. There was a mass hysteria for the announcement last year. HOPEFULLY, that's not it though.

Chicken - Original
Drill - Hellraiser
Onyx - Haunting of Hill House
Dog - Stranger Things 2
Pit - Original
Pressure - Blumhouse 3 or HDD2U
Cotton - Killer Klowns from Outer Space
Jerky - Original
Hysteria - The Thing or Original
Salt - Original

I really, really hope that Hysteria is an original. I would love to see another 5:5 ratio, which is the rumor I've been hearing lately.

I feel like Hysteria is ST2, just because of Legacy's post and him saying it's obvious. There was a mass hysteria for the announcement last year. HOPEFULLY, that's not it though.
Thats what I am thinking from @Legacy post that "HYSTERIA" is ST2. If it isn't, only thing I thought of for "HYSTERIA" was "AHS:APOCALYPSE", which I know wouldn't happen which sucks big AHS fan, I am wondering if Ryan Murphy could let them do it since it is his Production. But, yeah I do believe it is for ST2, people loved ST, they even had the ST day & people were lined up for it and it was very fun to do.

Has HHN ever did anything from Dark Castle like 13 Ghost which would be a fun house to do, especially the basement with the containment cubes. I could see the facade as the spells on the glass portions like the house.

Could definitely see Stranger Things 2 being hysteria since Legacy said it’s the obvious one. Cotton’s another easy one.
I could see Dog being Thing due to the really famous scene, and I’m not sure why but I feel like Drill is Hellraiser. Don’t know why it’s just a hunch

Salt totally seems like an original though IMO