What's new
Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

Have to wonder why they're playing that show of all things! Definitely seems to be general after hours testing for the lagoon show, maybe they just wanted to see it again as much as anyone else? Or maybe they just didn't want to watch CineSpec again. :lol:

I doubt the public will ever be able to see it again, rights issues and all that, but definitely cool to see it still around! It was the one thing I missed last year.

Wasn't a good one.

What can I say, a catastrophe/tragedy is easier to deal with by making rationalizations as to why it happened, even if they're purely superstitious in nature.

It's why the recent...potential revelations are so appealing to me.