Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Magic Kingdom (General Discussion)

Btw, speaking of Stitch, supposedly one of the theaters still has their Stitch AA in tact and working - supposedly the theater is being maintained. Remember, there were two theaters and we only saw one stitch head destroyed. Not saying it's reopening, but with the WDW Railroad down for two years or so and the Speedway down, Stitch may need to operate during Spring Break simply to add capacity to the park.

There has got to be a plan for a new attraction going in there by the 50th, right? Right?

While some of Tokyo's cars showed some time back it is not going to be a electric replacement. Should be but not happening.

Stitch has one theatre available but what about the pre shows?
The first preshow is fine. The second preshow all of the AAs have been destroyed from my understanding, but I bet they would just cover that up and maybe only use the first preshow and then proceed directly to the attraction if it were to open again.

As for the cars, i've heard different. I've heard that the plan is for a complete electric replacement.

The first preshow is fine. The second preshow all of the AAs have been destroyed from my understanding, but I bet they would just cover that up and maybe only use the first preshow and then proceed directly to the attraction if it were to open again.

As for the cars, i've heard different. I've heard that the plan is for a complete electric replacement.

I'm surprised the archives department didn't flag those animatronics as historically relevant/important whatever they call it.

The Mickey M&G at the front of the park was changed so now you meet both Mickey & Minnie in their new 90th anniversary outfits. This is also the look they will have in the Mousekedance it! parade.
org_dsc06640.jpg

org_dsc06643-1.jpg

org_dsc06651.jpg

PHOTOS: Mickey and Minnie Meet and Greet Together in New Costumes at Magic Kingdom - Blog Mickey

The design of their costumes is actually real fun. I like it! But it totally bothers me that since Minnie’s dress is covered in that voile, it desaturates her colors a ton, so she and Mickey are really unbalanced. I wish the confetti on Mickey’s suit faded to white as you moved down the jacket.

Please - somehow - let that come to pass.

ETA: I do know Jim Hill has been pushing the rumor that show scenes for the train trip around Magic Kingdom are going to be refreshed for the 50th. So at least the idea of sprucing up the experience is on Disney's radar. If you believe Jim.

Always take it with a grain of salt but as an opportunity, it should be relatively cheap by Disney standards, it's pure fan service and gives a nice boost for the 50th.

It's a win win win.