Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Jurassic World: The Ride Construction Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the color scheme. I didn't think it would, but it looks better than the red/yellow JP scheme. The buildings look more "fresh" and modern with those colors as well. Hoping that carries over to Orland... another thing I didn't think I'd say.

BLASPHEMY! BURN THE HERETIC!!!:fist: :enrage::chainsaw:

To bring this up once more, would people want to see the attraction have actors from the films?

You can never have too much of the Pratt Pratt in the parks.

giphy.gif

Interesting question!
I'm not sure it is needed. The original ride didn't (apart from the queueline video if I remember correctly?)
I just can't see how/why they would in the main ride.

On top of that I hope they have learned from their mistakes and the absolutely dreadful acting in supercharged - its a total cringe-fest.
The F&F franchise always had cringe-fest acting.

How much of a change do you think there will be to Jurassic Outfitters / Jurassic Cafe? Just a repaint and new signage or something more substantial?

How much of a change do you think there will be to Jurassic Outfitters / Jurassic Cafe? Just a repaint and new signage or something more substantial?

I'd assume they'd give them technical updates in the stuff there, and repaint everything for both JO/JC.

JC..I would think, considering their investments with food recently; that they'd update the menu significantly.

Do you guys think this will be open by July? Im flying to LA for a concert and whenever i do that I try to go to Universal for the first half of the day before flying back.

Status
Not open for further replies.